- (1) Pair of Polk Audio DB402 4" 270 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC40S 4" Chrome Swivel Aluminum Tower Handlebar Speaker Pods ATV/UTV
- (1) MB QUART NA2-400.2 400w 2-Channel Amplifier Amp For Polaris/ATV/UTV/RZR/CART
Authorized Polk Audio Dealer!
Description of DB402:
Everything you love about Polk’s Dynamic Balance technology—that rich, clean, full-range sound—is built into the marine-tough, yet ruggedly sophisticated, DB+ series. And with its universal fit, it can be installed in any vehicle: Automobiles, motorcycles, boats, ATVs—you name it.
High Performance Upgrade
Upgrade from your OEM speaker system toward a bigger, fuller, high-performance sound.
Built to last for cars, boats and ATVs with an IP56 rating and tested for Salt-fog, UV & Humidity.
Simple drop in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATV’s -- you name it.
Zero Tweeter Protrusion
A shallow tweeter design to ensure your factory speaker grille re-installs with ease for a flush, seamless look.
Dynamic Balance Technology
Patented process that guides material selection through rigorous testing that identifies and cancels out unwanted resonant frequencies.
- (2) Polk Audio DB402 4" 270 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- High performance audio upgrade that delivers signature quality sound that goes beyond OEM factory systems
- Marine certified with IP65 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
- Simple drop-in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs—you name it
- Zero tweeter protrusion and reduced mounting depth for a precise fit
- Dynamic Balance technology offers a rich, clean, full-range sound
- ¾”, 20mm Tweeter ensures clear, balanced mids and highs
- 45 Watts at Continuous Power; 135 Watts at Peak Power
- Driver Compliment: 4" (101.6mm)
- Tweeter Compliment: 0.75" (19mm)
- Cut-Out Diameter: 4.09" (104 mm)
- Mounting Height: 0.22" (5.59 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount: 2" (51 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount: 1.79" (45.5 mm)
- Dimensions Grille - Height: 14.07mm
- Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter: 4" (101.6 mm)
- Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Max Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Total Frequency Response: 60Hz-22kHz
- 270 Watts Peak Power Total Per Pair / 135 Watts Peak Power Per Speaker
- 90 Watts RMS Total Power Per Pair / 45 Watts RMS Per Speaker
Video of MAC40:
- (2) 4” Aluminum Speaker Pods
- (2) Clamps
- (2) 3 mm Rubber Inserts
- (2) Brackets
- All mounting hardware
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of 4” aluminum Tower Handlebar speaker pods. The MAC40S comes in pairs and includes rugged aluminum clamps for easy installation to any bar measuring from 3/4" to 1.5" diameter. Two precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee a nice tight fit. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps.
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC40S features a Polished finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. These pods are fully marinized and 100% waterproof meaning they were designed to withstand even the harshest weather conditions. Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of our pods is phenomenal! They feature the right amount of air space which translates to perfect sound quality for use with our Rockville or Polk Audio or Kicker 4” marine speakers. Our high efficiency design means more output! More audio output gets you louder, cleaner sound with less distortion.
- Pair Rockville MAC40S 4" Chrome Swivel Aluminum Tower Handlebar Speaker Pods ATV/UTV
- Beautiful Polished Chrome finish
- Pods Made from high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against the elements
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for Select Rockville Kicker and Polk Audio 4” speakers
- Rugged 360-degree swivel mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Clamps feature Stainless steel quick release hand knobs for adjustment and security
- Fits round or square bars from 3/4” diameter to 1.5” diameter
- Includes Rubber inserts to protect your bar and ensure a snug fit
- 360-degree axis rotation in either direction, allowing the speaker cans to be aimed in the most desirable location to deliver maximum sound quality.
- Can be mounted on Flat surfaces
- Color: Chrome
- Mounting Depth - 2.75"
- Total Depth - 4.86"
- Cutout - 3.8"
- Diameter - 5.3".
- Mounting diameter - 4.67" (Narrow diameter - 4.26")
- Height of mount - Varies
- Total height of unit - Varies with mount configuration
Features of NA2-400.2:
- MB QUART NA2 400.2 400w 2-Channel Amplifier Amp For Polaris/ATV/UTV/RZR/CART
- Marine Grade Protection: Yes - Amplifiers are ABYC & ASTM certified which defines that marine amplifiers must use conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray & moisture.
- Pre-Amp Circuitry: Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage - The highly engineered Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality
- Inputs: 1 Pair, RCA Nickel-Plated - High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- Operation Mode: Two channel operation - Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in two channel or bridged mono mode.
- Crossover / Signal Shaping: Switched FULL / LPF / HPF - Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Class / Topology: Full Range Class D - Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifer develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink.
- Output Devices Technology: PWM MOSFET Power Supply - Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Heat Sink: Aluminum - Quickly dissapates heat to allow the amplifer to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design - The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Output Connections: Quick Dissconect Wires, RCA Connections - Quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Connections Type: Gold-plated connections - Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Diagnostics: Three-stage protection circuits - Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Marinized / Waterproof: Yes - Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Class: Full Range Class D
- Variable Voltage: 0.2V~9V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Type: Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Low Pass Crossover: Switch Low Pass 300 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB@45Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 60Hz
- Power @ 2-Ohms: 2 x 200W
- Power @ 4-Ohms: 2 x 100W
- Total Channels: 2
- Audio Inputs: RCA
- Power Terminal 12v/GND: Molex 10 ga
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: Molex Plug Connector
- Fusing: 1 x 30 Amps
- Certifications: Marine & Powersports
- Dimensions: 3.70 X 5.51 X 1.77 in (9.4 X 14.0 X 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.12 lbs (0.96 kg)