- (1) Pair of Polk Audio DB402 4" 270 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC40B 4" Black Swivel Aluminum Tower/Handlebar Speaker Pods ATV/UTV
- (1) Memphis Audio MXA100.2S 100w 2-Channel Amplifier Motorcylcle/RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- (1) Memphis Audio SBT2 Marine/UTV Rocker Switch Bluetooth Controller w/Aux & USB
Authorized Polk Audio Dealer!
Description of DB402:
Everything you love about Polk’s Dynamic Balance technology—that rich, clean, full-range sound—is built into the marine-tough, yet ruggedly sophisticated, DB+ series. And with its universal fit, it can be installed in any vehicle: Automobiles, motorcycles, boats, ATVs—you name it.
High Performance Upgrade
Upgrade from your OEM speaker system toward a bigger, fuller, high-performance sound.
Built to last for cars, boats and ATVs with an IP56 rating and tested for Salt-fog, UV & Humidity.
Simple drop in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATV’s -- you name it.
Zero Tweeter Protrusion
A shallow tweeter design to ensure your factory speaker grille re-installs with ease for a flush, seamless look.
Dynamic Balance Technology
Patented process that guides material selection through rigorous testing that identifies and cancels out unwanted resonant frequencies.
- (2) Polk Audio DB402 4" 270 Watt Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- High performance audio upgrade that delivers signature quality sound that goes beyond OEM factory systems
- Marine certified with IP65 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
- Simple drop-in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs—you name it
- Zero tweeter protrusion and reduced mounting depth for a precise fit
- Dynamic Balance technology offers a rich, clean, full-range sound
- ¾”, 20mm Tweeter ensures clear, balanced mids and highs
- 45 Watts at Continuous Power; 135 Watts at Peak Power
- Driver Compliment: 4" (101.6mm)
- Tweeter Compliment: 0.75" (19mm)
- Cut-Out Diameter: 4.09" (104 mm)
- Mounting Height: 0.22" (5.59 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount: 2" (51 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount: 1.79" (45.5 mm)
- Dimensions Grille - Height: 14.07mm
- Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter: 4" (101.6 mm)
- Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Max Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Total Frequency Response: 60Hz-22kHz
- 270 Watts Peak Power Total Per Pair / 135 Watts Peak Power Per Speaker
- 90 Watts RMS Total Power Per Pair / 45 Watts RMS Per Speaker
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Polk Audio Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Polk Audio product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Video of MAC40:
- (2) 4” Aluminum Speaker Pods
- (2) Clamps
- (2) 3 mm Rubber Inserts
- (2) Brackets
- All mounting hardware
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of 4” aluminum Tower Handlebar speaker pods. The MAC40B comes in pairs and includes rugged aluminum clamps for easy installation to any bar measuring from 3/4" to 1.5" diameter. Two precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee a nice tight fit. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps.
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC40B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. These pods are fully marinized and 100% waterproof meaning they were designed to withstand even the harshest weather conditions. Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of our pods is phenomenal! They feature the right amount of air space which translates to perfect sound quality for use with our Rockville or Polk Audio or Kicker 4” marine speakers. Our high efficiency design means more output! More audio output gets you louder, cleaner sound with less distortion.
- Pair Rockville MAC40B 4" Black Swivel Aluminum Tower Handlebar Speaker Pods ATV/UTV
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- Pods Made from high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against the elements
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for Select Rockville Kicker and Polk Audio 4” speakers
- Rugged 360-degree swivel mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Clamps feature Stainless steel quick release hand knobs for adjustment and security
- Fits round or square bars from 3/4” diameter to 1.5” diameter
- Includes Rubber inserts to protect your bar and ensure a snug fit
- 360-degree axis rotation in either direction, allowing the speaker cans to be aimed in the most desirable location to deliver maximum sound quality.
- Can be mounted on Flat surfaces
- Color: Black
- Mounting Depth - 2.75"
- Total Depth - 4.86"
- Cutout - 3.8"
- Diameter - 5.3".
- Mounting diameter - 4.67" (Narrow diameter - 4.26")
- Height of mount - Varies
- Total height of unit - Varies with mount configuration
How to install an amplifier in your UTV:
Description of MXA100.2S:
MXA100.2S amplifiers are that smallest ultra-compact amplifier in the Memphis line. These small but mightly amps pack a punch and are designed for any application where space is at a premium.
Perfect for motorcycle systems and other limited space applications. These amplifiers are IP66 certified for water resistance and pack plenty of power to elevate any audio system.
- Sealed gain pots and harness
- IP66 rated for water and element resistance
- Ultra-small micro amp design
- 2 Channel 2x50w
- RMS POWER 4Ω (w): 50 x 2
- THD% 4Ω: <1%
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions L x W x H: 4.2 x 3.2 x 1.5
- Warranty (years): 2 Years
- Input Range: 200mV - 2V
- Recommended Amp Kit: 10GKIT
Description of SBT2:
Memphis SBT2 Rocker Switch Bluetooth controllers give you maximum control of your audio system from a Bluetooth controller designed to fit in standard Rocker/Carling switch locations making it perfect for use in most major brands of Side-by-sides. Streaming and controlling your music has never been simpler. This unit features a high quality rotary dial which offers superior performance on the water or on the trails where conditions can be rough and bumpy. Enjoy multiple sources including Bluetooth, AUX & USB streaming/charging. An ultra-cool backlit LED knob illuminates in different colors to indicate which source is currently selected which eliminating frustration when selecting between sources. The unit features 5V outputs features a marine grade control box for extended Bluetooth performance and range which can easily be hidden virtually anywhere.
- Rotary knob for easier control
- Fits standard Carling/rocker switch cutout
- RGB LED knob illuminates to indicate source selection
- 3.5mm main output and AUX input
- USB streaming & charging
- Water and element resistant
- Water and element resistant
- Bluetooth version 4.1