- (1) Boss D10F 10" 800 Watt Slim Low-Profile Shallow Car Audio Subwoofer Sub
- (1) 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Custom 10" Center Console Subwoofer Sub Box Enclosure
- (1) Rockville RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Wire Kit with 100% Copper RCA
Authorized Boss Dealer!
Description for Boss Sub:
The Diablo D10F Slim Low-Profile Car Audio Subwoofer from Boss Audio is sure to pack a serious punch with 800 Watts Peak Power and a 400 Watt RMS rating this sub will rock! The D10F is great for anyone looking to add some punch to their vehicle with limited space due to its slim profile design. The D10F features a 60oz woofer magnet and a 2" high temperature voice coil with a poly injected cone for maximum performance.
- Boss D10F 10" 800 Watt Single 4 Ohm Slim Low-Profile Car Audio Subwoofer
- Subwoofer Diameter: 10"
- Subwoofer Type: Stand Alone
- Total Power: Output: 800 Watts Peak Power
- RMS Power: 400 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz to 2200 KHz
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Mounting Depth 3-3/8" (86mm)
- Voice Coil Size: 2"
- Voice Coil Structure: SINGLE
- Cone Material: Poly Injection
- Free Air Resonance (FS): 47.1 Hz
- Total Q (QTS): 0.081
- Electrical Q: 0.94
- Mechanical Q: 5.7
- Surround Material: BUTYL Rubber
- Magnet Weight: 60 Oz
- Basket Structure: Cast Aluminum
- Magnet Cover
- Box Type: Sealed Only
- Mounting Depth: 338"
- Port Frequency: Small = 47 Hz; Large = 45 Hz
- Ported Enclosure: Small = 0.8 Cu Ft; Large = 1.2 Cu. Ft.
- Sealed Enclosure: Small = 0.6 Cu Ft; Large = 1.2 Cu. Ft.
- Port Diameter: Small = 3 "; Large = 4 "
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 9316"
- Port Length: Small = 8.5 "; Large = 11 "
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 4.02" x 10.55" x 10.55".
- Click Here To View The User Manual (Link Opens In New Window)
Description for SSV Works Enclosure:
All SSV Works Subwoofer Enclosures are specially molded to fit your vehicle while leaving a factory appearance. They are custom designed for maximum speaker sound quality and speaker volume in an open air environment. The 100% fiberglass construction eliminates enclosure resonance and provides maximum durability. The SSV Works Jeep Wrangler TJ 10" Subwoofer enclosure mounts inside your factory console for a discreet installation. It provides a storage tray at the top for small items while keeping the factory locking mechanism intact. (THIS CONSOLE WORKS WITH THE 2 PIECE CENTER CONSOLE ONLY, IF YOUR CENTER CONSOLE IS 1 PIECE THIS ENCLOSURE WILL NOT WORK). All Subwoofer enclosures ship with a texture coated black finish to match your factory interior but can also be custom painted to match you vehicles paint scheme they include stainless steel mounting hardware and easy do-it yourself instructions. This SSV Works Subwoofer Enclosure fits a 10" speaker (NOT INCLUDED) with a maximum depth of 3 1/2" and will work with all years of Jeep TJ's mounting to existing locations so no additional drilling to the vehicle is required (console modification will be required if your vehicle was not equipped with the factory subwoofer provision.)
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Custom 10" Center Console Subwoofer Box Enclosure
- Speaker Size: 10"
- Cutout Diameter: 9.125"
- Max Depth: 3.5"
- Airspace: 0.50"
- Length: 15"
- Width: 8"
- Height: 14"
Video of RXA-T1:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXA-T1 is a 2 channel high power amplifier with 1,500 Watts peak output, 750 Watts RMS output (2 x 375 @ 2 Ohms) and 500 Watts RMS (2 x 250 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 1 x 750 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 125 x 2 @ 4 Ohms and 185 x 2 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. That means you can install this amplifier to your factory or aftermarket receiver. Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 channel / bridgeable mono model, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXA-T1 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings
- 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono
- 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD
- 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- Peak Power: 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 50 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5 x 1.8 x 13
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F