- (1) Pair of Mackie CR3 3" Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors Speakers
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Video of CR3:
Designed For People Just Like You
You might be creating professional multimedia one minute and streaming video the next. With Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors, you get the best of both worlds. Studio-quality design and performance in an extremely compact design with smart features perfect for creatives of any level.
Creative Reference monitors deliver a combination of high-quality components and professional build quality that is typically only found on more expensive studio monitors. From the studio-quality sound of the premium drivers to the rich, natural sound enhanced by the all-wood cabinet design, these monitors are professional in every way.
After all, when creating media, it’s critical that your audio translate accurately across the myriad of speakers people will use to listen. Even if you don’t create media, you want to hear exactly what the product intended. Hear every nuance and detail in a complete full-range experience that only studio monitors can provide.
Let’s face it… a lot of workspaces are cramped. Maybe you work at home, maybe you like to work remotely or maybe you sit for hours a day in a tiny editing suite. Either way, great-sounding monitors that don’t eat up a ton of desk space would be ideal. The extremely small footprint of Creative Reference monitors is perfect for the modern workspace. They are very compact, but they don’t sacrifice a bit on performance.
Everything You Need
There’s nothing worse than getting some cool new gear only to realize you have to head back to the store to get the cables you need to make it all work. That’s why Creative Reference monitors come with absolutely everything you need to get started working or playing right out of the box… and then some. Here’s what’s included:
1/8″ to stereo RCA cable for connecting your computer’s audio output directly to the monitors
1/8″ to 1/8″ cable for connecting your smartphone right into the front of the monitors
6′ speaker-to-speaker cable to connect the left/right speakers together
(2) Professional-grade isolation pads that minimize unwanted bass buildup and allow you to tilt the monitors up or down a bit for more focused listening
Flexible, Convenient Features
Loaded with convenient features, Creative Reference monitors offer flexibility that will save time and hassle.
Unique to the line is a left/right speaker placement switch that lets you decide which side of your workspace has the volume control. Sometimes you just feel more comfortable reaching up to change the volume with a specific hand. Mackie is the first to solve this issue. Maybe it’s because there are so many ambidextrous people here…something in the Seattle water.
It’s also fantastic for home studios, where you can be forced to put the powered monitor on a particular side due to where the power outlet is. Either way, you don’t want to sacrifice proper stereo imaging due to personal preferences or space limitations.
There are also some great front-panel features that make Creative Reference monitors ideal for creative professionals and media junkies.
The front panel volume knob also allows you to turn the monitors off, which is better than reaching around back each time you use them. There’s even a lit power ring around the knob to let you know when the monitors are ready to rock (or jazz, or whatever it is you’re into).
An auxiliary input is perfect for connecting your smartphone or other media device to audition previous mixes or other comparison media. Plus, if you want to quickly watch the latest video your friend shared on Twitter, you can just plug in and enjoy.
A dedicated headphone out provides the opportunity to quickly listen to a different source, which is great for any professional. Plugging in phones defeats the speakers for truly silent work and you can quickly adjust levels with the main volume knob.
- Mackie CR3 Pair of 3" Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors Speakers
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance, ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 3" Polypropylene-coated woofer
- .75" Ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range, perfect for full-range multimedia
- 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Choose which side of the desk gets the volume knob with the convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication
- where you need it
- Plug your smart phone (or other source) right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source: 1/4", 1/8", RCA
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Included accessories:
- Acoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening
- 1/8" to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- 1/8" to 1/8" cable to connect a smart phone or media player to front panel of speakers
- Speaker-to-speaker cable
- Click Here To View The User Manual (Link Opens In A New Window)
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz – 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight:290g (with cable)