- (1) Pair Mackie CR3-X 3" 50w Creative Reference Multimedia Studio Monitors Speakers
- (1) Rockville RVSM1 Pair of Near-Field Studio Monitor Stands w/ Adjustable Height
- (1) Pair Rockville RRS190S Foam Studio Monitor Isolation Pads 7.5" x 9.5"/3 Angles
Description of CR3-X:
CR3-X Series Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors offer studio-quality sound with cosmetics that compliment any desk whether you’re making music, creating content, or just relaxing to your favorite tunes. CR3-X has the perfect match for your needs.
- Professional Sound Quality
Premium components, wood cabinet construction, and legendary Mackie acoustic tuning means every pair of CR3-X monitors will give you the studio sound you’re looking for.
- Plug N' Play
A plethora of connection options makes it quick and easy to start listening. They even include cables in the box to get you started.
- You Pack the size
Whether you need ultra-compact monitors for a small desk, or you want huge wall-shaking sound, CR3-X has what you need.
- Power (Watts): 50W
- Woofer: 3" Polypropylene
- Inputs: 1/4" TRS, RCA, 1/8" Aux in
- Outputs: None
- Power Supply: 100–120VAC or 220–240VAC
- Signature CR Series Sound
- Professional studio-quality sound
- Perfect upgrade for your desktop speakers
- Great for home studios, content creators, gaming, listening to your favorite tunes, and more
- Fresh Look
- Brushed metal front panel
- Distinct outlined design
- Plug and Play
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with the convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with on/off/volume control
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output
- Flexible inputs - 1/4", 1/8", and RCA
- Professional-grade components and design for optimized sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 3" polypropylene-coated woofer
- 75" ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Specially designed wave guide delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- 1/8" to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- 1/8" to 1/8" cable to connect a smartphone or media player
- Speaker-to-speaker cable
Video of RVSM1:
These heavy-duty Near-Field monitor stands are designed with home and project recording studios in mind. The height is adjustable for listening while sitting or standing, and locks in place with a security pin. Three rubber pads on the bottom of the base keep this stand stable on any surface. The entire stand breaks down into four pieces for easy storage and travel.
- (2) Near-Field Monitor Stands
- Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Nylon clutch for adjusting
- EVA Pad on top to eliminate unwanted vibrations
- Triple enforced steel base with ultimate sturdiness
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 80 lbs.
- Adjustable height Range: 33-45 inches
- Base: 17.7 x 17.7 x 17.7 inches
- Top Plate: 9.05 x 9.45 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 inch- 1.37 inch
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Video of RRS190S:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RRS190S is specially designed to increase monitoring accuracy. These are made to decrease unwanted vibrations and noises so that you are left with accurate sounds. No matter how good your monitors are, they can never sound the way they were meant to if they are carrying over vibrations and unwanted noises into your music. These are 7.5" by 9.5" and includes 2 pads which will accommodate (2) monitors.
Isolate your speakers!
Rockville isolation pads are designed to acoustically isolate your studio monitors. They were designed to work in studios and give studio quality sound; however some customers will also use them for high end home theater setups. Typically when speakers are placed on hard surfaces, they can vibrate. The vibrations cause the speakers’ sound to become inaccurate, unfocused and lose their “musical transparency." The Rockville Isolation Pad package includes a pair of high-density acoustic foam pads with multiple angle inserts that allow you to fine-tune your speakers positioning. Though conceived and designed for studio monitors/speakers you can decouple and isolate any sensitive studio device such as DVD players, turntables and laptops.
How to get maximum performance from your Monitors!
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads are the most cost-effective improvement you make to your sound system. Imagine the isolation pads as being your speaker systems “shock absorbers”. Place the Rockville Isolation Pads under your monitors they will absorb vibrations and decouple your monitor to stop vibrations that would otherwise transfer into your studio environment. Isolation Pads will make a day and night difference in the sound quality of your studio. You spent good money on your studio monitors, now go the extra mile to make them sound their best.
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads Feature:
- Easiest and affordable way to improve your studio monitors sound
- Decouples your studio monitors from desktops and monitor stands for accurate reproduction
- Each package contains 2 Isolation Pads - enough for 2 studio monitors
- 2-part angled design provides you with a wide range of tilt options, including flat, +/-4 degrees, and +/-8 degrees
- Supports up to 100 lbs., so they can isolate a variety of studio gear
- Handsome charcoal gray color
Decouple your monitors for super-accurate sound
What Rockville Isolation Pads do is called "decoupling." When your monitors sit on your desk or floor, they transmit vibrations that cause the surface that they're sitting on to vibrate at low bass frequencies. These bass vibrations don’t get recorded in to your mix because they are not really in your mix. But when you play the mix in your studio the “coupled” vibrations, will be heard giving you false sound reproduction. But because these “coupled” vibrations are not being recorded when you play your mix outside of your studio, all those low bass frequencies will be gone. By “decoupling: your monitors, you eliminate these false low frequency vibrations, helping you to create accurate mixes that will sound great on any playback system.
Perfectly position your monitors
Rockville Isolation Pads allow you to position your studio monitors at the exact angle you need. Each pad comes in two pieces, each with a 4 degree angle. That allows you to tilt your monitor at one of five different angles: flat, +/-4 degrees, or +/-8 degrees. This allows you to place your monitors flat on your desk top or angled down for proper positioning.
The most affordable way to improve the sound of your studio monitors
- Rockville RRS190S: Monitor Isolation Pads
- 3 Angle High Density Foam
- 7.5" x 9.5"
- High quality, High Density Foam
- Eliminates vibrations and unwanted noises in your studio
- Price is for (2) pads which accommodates (2) speakers