- (1) Crunch CR-212A 1000w Dual 12" Powered Loaded Subwoofers+Sub Box Enclosure
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
Features of CR-212A:
- Crunch CR-212A 1000w Dual 12" Powered Loaded Subwoofers+Sub Box Enclosure CR212A
- Amplifier Inputs: RCA or Molex - Allows inputs from both standard RCA inputs or High Level (speaker) level, making integration with an OEM (Factory) System easy
- Voltage Input: Variable Input - Balance the power of the subwoofer system to the rest of the system
- Bass Boost: Switched 0 / +6dB - An additional bass control for system tuning. Especially important in larger vehicles.
- Adjustable Crossover: Variable from 40Hz - 200Hz - Additional fine tuning, important when you have smaller or larger factory speakers that take over the frequencies from the subwoofers.
- Directional Heatsink: Improves Heat Dissipation - The heatsink design prevents build up and allows the amplifier to run cooler longer.
- Enclosure: High Density MDF - Very strong, with internal bracing to deliver big bass for years to come
- Woofer Configuration: Dual Round - Pre-loaded with Crunch 12 inch subwoofers
- Voice Coil: 1.5 inch Voice Coil - Copper coil is wound precisely to help subwoofer keep cool while creating a strong magnetic field.
- Voice Coil Former: Vented Aluminum - Dissipates heat quickly in high SPL situations and extends the life of the subwoofer
- Spider: Resin Reinforced Cotton - Allows flexibility of the natural fibers while remaining ridged to control mechanical travel coil and former assembly
- Surround: UV Resistant Foam - To deliver big power with strength and immeasurable distortions.
- Cone: Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone - Creates deep bass with a strong and lightweight material
- Venting: Over-Coil - Air is exchanged over the voice coil through the spider
- Motor: Ferrite Magnet - Creates a strong magnetic field while remaining small enough to fit nearly every application
- Basket: Stamped Steel Basket - Very strong and minimal resonance frequencies
- Peak Power Handling (CEA426B): 1000w MAXX Power
- Amplifier Inputs: RCA or Molex
- Voltage Input: Variable Input
- Bass Boost: Switched 0 / +6dB
- Adjustable Crossover: Variable from 40Hz - 200Hz
- Directional Heatsink: Improves Heat Dissipation
- Voice Coils: Dual
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (1 watt/1 meter): 90dB System
- DC Resistance (Re): 2x4
- Product Dimensions: 32 x 12.4 x 16.1 in (81.5 x 31.5 x 41 cm)
- Product Weight: 38 lbs (17.2kg)
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F