- (1) Focusrite CLARETT 8PREX 26-In/28-Out Thunderbolt Audio/Midi Interface+8 Preamps
- (1) AKG K175 On-Ear Closed-Back Foldable Recording Monitoring Studio Headphones
- (1) Rockville RCM PRO Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone w Samsung Capacitors
Plug-in Collective Offer:
FREE Bias FX LE with Reverb when you buy any Focusrite item, (or register a previously owned Focusrite item)
From: December 8, 2017 - February 1, 2018
Click here to learn more
To take advantage of this offer simply register your Focusrite product here or log in to your current account on or before the 1st February 2018.
Authorized Focusrite DealerClarett 8PreX Recording Knights with John Mitchell
Video of CLARETT 8PREX:
Better. Faster. Easier.
Excellent sound is the quality Clarett owners love most. With up to119dB dynamic range, superbly low noise, precision 24/192 conversion and two specially-designed mic preamps with a unique analogue “Air” effect,Clarett 2Pre simply sounds great, easily out-performing other interfaces in its class and beyond. Meanwhile, its astonishing 1.38msround-trip latency* simplifies your workflow and lets you use your favourite plug-ins in real time.
Eight New Clarett Mic Pres with extra ‘Air’
The mic pres have been designed specifically for the Clarett range, withplenty of gain, yet low noise and distortion. In addition, they include a special “Air” feature that switches in an analogue model of theclassic transformer-based Focusrite ISA mic pre. The Instrument inputs also feature extra headroom to handle the loudest pickup. It’s theFocusrite Sound over Thunderbolt.
Precision Digital Conversion
Clarett features Focusrite’s class-leading 24/192 conversion: with up to119dB dynamic range, Clarett offers the cleanest way yet to get music in and out of your DAW.
Simplify your workflow
Clarett’s ultra-low round-trip latency dramatically simplifies your workflow. Instead of having to build two different mixes – one using input monitoring to overdub, the other using the DAW for playback – the good news is that now, one is enough. Build your mix on the DAW and use it whether you’re overdubbing (monitoring the input you’re recording with the new Focusrite Control software mixer) or playing back, with your plugins in place, all the time. Use your favourite plugins while recording, too – whether it’s reverb on a vocal, a guitar amp simulator, or even virtual instruments live on stage.
The Heart of the Studio
Specially designed for studio installation, Clarett 8PreX includes separate rear panel inputs for mic, line and instrument, ADAT I/O to add 16 more channels, and dedicated phantom power, phase reverse and high pass filters on every channel.
Intuitive, Easy to Use Software Mixer and Sweet Sounding Plug-ins
Focusrite Control is a brand new software mixer designed for easyconfiguration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, Focusrite Control offers a traditional mixer workflow and allowsimmediate access to internal hardware functions. Also included is a sweet sounding plug-in collection comprising Softube's world-class Timeand Tone Bundle, with TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay and Saturation Knob. This is complemented by the Red 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST Plug-inSuite, which accurately models Focusrite's classic Red range equalizer and compressor hardware.
Accessible Metering and Monitoring
The monitor section provides a clear view of input and main monitoroutput levels, via a 6-segment, multichannel hardware meter. Monitor features include an assignable level control, plus back-lit dim and mutebuttons, alongside dual high-power headphone outputs.
Exceptional I/O capability
Clarett 8PreX gives you all the I/O you need, fitting 26 audio inputs and 28 outputs into a 2U rack space, including 8 analogue inputs, 10 analogue outputs, stereo S/PDIF I/O and 16 channels of ADAT I/O. Connect up to 16 more mic preamps over ADAT for a 24-channel microphone setup. It’s the Thunderbolt audio interface for the user who demands the best sound quality over a high channel count.
Remote control from iPhone or iPad - Download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes created with the Focusrite Control desktop app remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Ableton Live Lite is included as a free download.
- 2GB Loopmasters Samples are included as a free download.
- Free monthly offers from Focusrite Plug-In Collective.
- Free XLN Addictive Keys license with purchase.
- Focusrite CLARETT 8PREX 26-In/28-Out Thunderbolt Audio/Midi Interface+8 Preamps
- Eight Clarett mic preamps with Air Effect
- Accurate digital conversion and clocking
- Expanded I/O for big tracking sessions
- Accessible metering and monitoring
- Intuitive, easy-to-use software mixer
- Works with Focusrite iOS Control
- Record and monitor in real time with your favorite DAW plug-ins
- Create custom monitor setups for both you and your artists
- Includes free download of Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Focusrite's Classic Red 2/Red 3 plug-in suite
- Eight newly designed Clarett mic preamps
- Copious headroom, vanishingly low noise
- Focusrite's proprietary Air feature
- Focusrite's class-leading 24/192 conversion
- Up to 119dB of dynamic range
- Word clock I/O master/slave functionality
- Eight analog inputs, 10 analog outputs
- Stereo SPDIF, 16 channels of ADAT I/O
- Two front-panel Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 6-segment, multichannel LED meter
- Monitor level control, plus dim and mute buttons
- Two wide-dynamic-range front-panel headphone outs
- Makes short work of configuring your monitoring and routing
- Traditional mixer workflow
- Quick access to internal hardware functions
- Mic Inputs
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-0.1 dB
- Dynamic Range: 118 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.001%
- Noise EIN: –128 dBu (A-Weighted)
- Maximum input level: +18 dBu
- Gain Range: 57dB
- Line Inputs
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-0.1 dB
- Dynamic Range: 116 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.005%
- Maximum input level: 26dBu
- Gain Range: 57dB
- Instrument Inputs
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz ± 0.1 dB
- Dynamic Range: 111 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.001%
- Maximum input level: +14dBu
- Gain Range: 57dB
- Line & Monitor Outputs
- Dynamic Range (Line Outputs): 119dB
- Dynamic Range (Monitor Outputs): 117dB
- Maximum Output Level (0 dBFS): +18 dBu, balanced
- THD+N: 0.0007%
- Headphone Outputs
- Dynamic Range: 112dB
- THD+N: 0.0008%
- Maximum Output Level: +16dBu
Description of K175:
The K175 offers best-in-class frequency response, delivering unrivaled clarity and detail, making it easy to hear subtle detail and to create mixes that translate well across different playback systems. Their superior sensitivity and low impedance offer maximum output before distortion, so you can use them even when playing music on lower-powered mobile devices.
- On-ear, foldable, Closed-Back design
- Largest in-class 40mm drivers, 32 Ohms
- Frequency range 18 Hz – 26 kHz, 114 dB SPL
- Detachable coiled cable with replaceable ear pads
- Slow-retention foam ear pads for comfort and isolation
How to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
Video of RCM PRO:
What's in the Box:
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) XLR to XLR Cable - To connect to the phantom power input on your mixer or interface
- (22 gauge, 10 feet) 3.5mm to XLR Cable - To connect the microphone to your computer
- Metal Shock Mount
- Large Wind-Screen/Pop-Filter
- Owners Manual
- Warranty Card
Introducing, the Rockville RCM PRO, our newest high-quality, professional studio/recording condenser microphone! With it's large diaphragm it provides smooth, natural sound and low noise, it also delivers great bass, mids, and highs on all of your recordings. This microphone is very sensitive to incoming sounds to give you the best possible sound! In addition, it includes a 25mm cartridge that allows for a bigger pickup area to pick up incoming sound. The cartridge is the most important aspect that determines the sound quality, and the RCM Pro has one of the best quality cartridges available for any microphone under $150. This microphone sounds better than other name brand microphones that cost twice the price!
The body of the microphone is made of a special zinc metal material. The super strong construction prevents noises from shocks and vibrations. This is especially important when recording loud music including drums and bass. The microphone head is made of strong, high quality steel and features a one-piece microphone head design. Most microphones will have a microphone head that is 2 pieces glued together. Our one-piece microphone head ensures longer life, and better durability. In addition, it helps to eliminate unwanted vibrations that may occur. This microphone has two capacitors (22µ50V and 47µ16V). We used Samsung capacitors from Korea, which are the highest quality capacitors on the market. These are important to help stabilize the voltage so that your recordings are consistent throughout, even if there are sudden changes in the volume or frequency ranges. We compared this microphone to the 3 most famous brands of microphones and the RCM PRO outperformed similar microphones that sell for over double the price!
- Rockville RCM PRO Professional Studio/Recording Condenser Microphone
- Best Applications: Home-Studio, Recording Studio, Broadcasting, Podcasts, Live Performances, and much more!
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- 25mm Large Cartridge - Allows For Bigger Pickup Area
- Two Large Capacitors: 22µ50V and 47µ16V
- Large Diaphragm - Provides Smooth Natural Sound, and Great Bass, Mids, & Highs
- High SPL Handling and Wide Dynamic Range
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Reduces Pickup of Sounds From Sides and Rear, Reducing Unwanted Noise
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Microphone Head is Made of High Quality Steel featuring One-Piece Head Design
- Microphone Body Is Made of Special Zinc Metal Material - Prevents Noise From Shock and Vibrations
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -30dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: = 23 dB A (IEC581-5)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 142dB SPL (THD = 1.0% @ 1 kHz)
- Electrical Current: ?500Ua
- Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz @ Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 Pa
- PCB Layout: Surface Mount
- Fixed Crossover Filter Cutoff Frequency: 50Hz - 16 kHz
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Output Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Product Weight: 0.74 Lbs
- Product Height: 7.44" inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.32 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 13.98" x 7.87" x 3.15"