- (1) Rockville CAR-EQ-OKE Car Audio 7 Band Equalizer w Bluetooth + Mic Input Karaoke
- (1) Rockville RMIC-SR Handheld DJ Vocal Recording Wired Microphone+Cables+Mic Case
Video of CAR-EQ-OKE :
- Owners manual
- Warranty card
The Rockville CAR-EQ-OKE is a multi-functional product that will change the way you listen to music in your car.
This is a high quality 7 band equalizer that allows you to fine tune your music. We also added Bluetooth so that you can play music from your smartphone or MP3 player in case your vehicles stereo does not already have Bluetooth.
What makes this product really unique is we added a microphone input with echo controls. You can take any wired microphone and plug it into the ¼” mic input and start singing along to your favorite tunes. If you go to car shows this is a great way to stand out from the crowd and have a party by your car. This is also cool if you are hanging out with a bunch of friends and you want to tailgate and do some karaoke or Caraoke.
2. Sub volume
4. Input selector switch
5. 50 Hz control (+ or = 12 dB)
6. 125 Hz control (+ or = 12 dB)
7. 315 Hz control (+ or = 12 dB)
8. 750 Hz control (+ or = 12 dB)
9. 2.2 KHz control (+ or = 12 dB)
10. 6 KHz control (+ or = 12 dB)
11. 12 KHz control (+ or = 12 dB)
12. Microphone volume control
13. Microphone echo control
Video of RMIC-SR:
What's in the Box:
- Wired microphone
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Carry case
- Owner’s manual
The Rockville RMIC-SR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our microphone uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern they also have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color