- (1) Boss BV9384NV 6.2" Car Monitor DVD Receiver w/GPS/Bluetooth/USB/SD/AUX+Remote
- (1) Rockville RBC5B Black Metal Car License Plate Camera+Night Vision+Distance Lines
Authorized Boss Audio Dealer
Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly.
The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or Smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
The AV Input allows you to connect to the video and/or audio output of an external device so you can enjoy your audio and video contet through your system.
Allows our Bluetooth equipped source units to make wireless hands-free calls when paired with a Bluetooth equipped Smartphone. Communicate via the built in microphone on most of our units [or external microphone if provided] and listen thru your car’s speakers.
Built-In DVD Player
The built-in DVD player lets you play DVD, CD, MP3, MP4, VCD, JPEG and WMA formatted discs through this system.
An easy to use GUI with the maps of all 50 states and Puerto Rico plus Point of Interest all preloaded. Features text to speech technology to give you not only visual but also voice turn by turn guidance.
Built-In Preset EQ
The built-in, Preset EQ allows you to chose from preset EQ curves for a variety of music styles such as Rock or POP.
ESP [Electronic skip protection] is a feature that buffers the CD while playing, storing 5 seconds of music. If disc reading is interrupted, the player momentarily uses the stored data, while the tracking circuitry finds the passage prior to the interruption on the CD for continuous performance.
ID3 Tag allows the audio file to store and display additional data such as title, artist, album, track number and more.
This units Pre-Amp outputs let you expand your system by adding up to 3 amps and/or signal processors for your Front, rear and subwoofer channels.
Radio Data System (RDS) provides information on the radio display such as the Call Name of the station, Programing format and allows a broadcaster to send up to a 64 character message that could scroll things like sports scores, song titles, artist or album names, traffic and news across your radio’s display.
Rear Camera Input
The Rear Camera Input is a safety and convenience feature. When you shift your vehicle into reverse, the unit automatically powers on a rear view camera [sold separately] and switches the display to show what the camera sees.
SD Memory Card Port
The SD Memory Card port will support a full size SD memory card to 32 GB and can be used for music playback as well as photo and video viewing (on source units equipped with a monitor). Most units support full size SD cards but there are a few that only accept micro SD cards.
Steering Wheel Controls
Our Steering Wheel Control-compatible units allow you to control the functions of the radio from the buttons on your steering wheel (if equipped). This provides convenience and safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the wheel. An additional interface is required and sold separately. We recommend the Metra ASWC.
The selectable tuner function allows you to adjust this radio’s tuner to receive radio broadcasts in either the US or Europe.
Touch Screen Control
Our touch screen panels give you access to the unit’s control functions by simply touching the function you want to use.
True Double Din
Easier installation and better fit in standard double-din openings. Install Kit, wire harness and other aftermarket install accessories may be required depending on the vehicle.
The USB port will support a USB flash drive up to 32 GB and can be used for music playback as well as photo and video viewing (on source units equipped with a monitor). Some units have a mini USB input but come with the adapter to convert to be able to play full size USB drives.
Video RCA Output allows you to connect directly from your source unit to the video input of external monitor(s), such as headrest or overhead monitors. If you plan on using multiple video monitors, we recommend using a video signal amplifier to boost the signal for optimum picture quality.
Wireless Remote Control
A wireless remote control gives you commanding access to the key functions of your unit from the palm of your hand.
- Boss Audio BV9384NV 6.2" In-Dash DVD Navigation Bluetooth Receiver w/USB/SD
- 80 Watts x 4 Max Power, RDS Tuner, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- Plays Bluetooth/DVD/CD/USB/SD, MP3, WMA, FLAC 24 BIT High Res Audio, FM/AM, Digital Media from Smart Phones
- USB, SD, Aux, AV, Rear Camera, Steering Wheel Control Input
- Video, Front, Rear & Sub Pre Amp Outputs
- Screen Size: 6.2" inches
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Bluetooth Features: Audio Streaming, Hands-Free, Phone Book Access
- Inputs: USB, Aux, Rear Camera, A/V, SD
- Outputs: Video, Pre-Amp
- Total Power Output: 320 Watts (80 Watts x 4 Channels)
- Wireless Remote Control
- Last Position Memory
- ESP (Electronic Skip Protection)
- Steering Wheel Control Compatible
- GPS Navigation includes map coverage of all 50 States and Puerto Rico
- 2D and 3D Map View Options
- Pre-loaded POINTS-OF-INTEREST. Features TEXT-TO-SPEECH and innovative Graphic User Interface
- Mounting Measurements (W x H x D): 7.125" x 4.125" x 6.875" inches
Click here for the Owners Manual
Click here for the GPS Manual
Video of RBC5B:
- Rockville RBC5B (Black Chrome) Adjustable Angle Rearview Back-up Camera, Universal License Plate Mount
- Night Vision: PC6070 Image Sensor
- Waterproof & Fog Resistant
- Easy Installation
- Auto Turn-on
- 420 TV Lines
- 648H x 488V
- Low Light Sensitivity: 0.01 LUX
- 170° Wide View Angle
- True Color Reproduction
- Automatic White Balance
- Universal License Plate Mount
- Guidance Distance Grid
- Includes: DC Power Cable, RCA Video Control Cable, Mounting Screws