Videos of BPA12:
The Rockville BPA12 12” powered PA speaker has superior sound quality and power to anything at this price point. At Rockville we cut out all the
This speaker has an incredible 600 watts of peak power and will deliver a massive amount of highs, mids, and Bass. This speaker is super-efficient.
The built in USB input and SD input are great options for playing back your music. The Bluetooth integration is very easy to use and is very reliable. You will be able to transmit music
This BPA12 speaker comes to the market as a result of one full year of intensive research and development. Our strategy used to be to re-sell other brands Bluetooth speakers at great price points. However, our customers were simply not happy with how loud they were able to go. As a result we had to stop carrying those other models. Since realizing there was a market, we decided to go out and try to make a better product and keep the price point the same. Like we always do, we went out and bought 5 models of great sounding PA speakers and put our engineers, purchasers, and designers to work to see if we can build something as good as the higher end brands for the price of the cheaper ones. One year later the BPA series was born and is now in stock!
These go louder than the ones we tested against. We abused them for months and they still held up just fine! These speakers are true professional quality!
It is important to note that we rate these with the strictest power rating formulas. There are speakers on the market that write 3,000 watts. I am sure you all came across them and they seem like they are a great deal. Our true-world rated 600 watts will go literally 300 % louder than those 3,000 watt speakers.
The 12" woofer built into this speaker has a 2" KSV voice coil which provides an extremely loud, deep, punchy bass response. Couple that with our state-of-the-art 1'' pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver and the ultra-wide dispersion, 45° large-format horizontal
The BPA12 has a versatile trapezoidal enclosure design which allows you to use it as a PA speaker. It is also flyable and stand mountable giving you many options on how you can utilize these speakers.
We also included all the inputs and outputs you would need along with great controls. These have XLR and 1/4" ultra-low noise Mic / Line inputs with volume control as well as line RCA, 1/8" aux, and XLR inputs with separate gain adjustments. There is also XLR balanced output for linking of additional speakers or for connecting to a mixer.
If you are in the market for a high quality 12" active speaker, then we highly recommend the BPA12. We feel this is the best value on the market. You get great features, great quality, high power, and a lot of versatility for a great price.
- Rockville BPA12 12" 600 Watt Active DJ/PA Speaker With Built In Bluetooth
- 600 Watts Peak/300 Watts Program/150 Watts RMS
- High power long-throw 12'' woofer with 2" KSV voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 112dB peak / 110dB continuous
- Bluetooth signal input. Now you can input any audio signal from your Bluetooth enabled music player or phone. No cables necessary! Bluetooth range is 32 feet.
- USB/SD digital MP3 music player. Input audio signals, special effects, any preprogrammed audio file and amplify it through your system
- Wireless remote control. Enjoy the added convenience of being able to adjust any of the MP3 player functions, including volume, from the included wireless remote.
- LCD screen displays MP3 functions including BT connectivity.
- Channel 1 features XLR and 1/4" TRS” inputs with volume control
- Channel 2 features XLR, RCA, and 1/8" aux inputs with volume control
- XLR line output for connecting to additional powered speakers, a mixer, or a powered subwoofer
- Built In 2 band equalizer to adjust high and low frequencies independently
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance
- State-of-the-art 1'' pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 45° large-format horizontal
wave guidehorn molded directly into cabinet
- Built In high quality crossover to filter out unwanted frequencies
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Ergonomically shaped side handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear
- Built In FM Radio With 10 Presets and US/European Tuning
- 110 / 220 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing
- Item Actual Dimensions in inches: 13.79” Length x 12.02” Width x 22.46” Height
- Item actual weight: 25.96 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions in inches: 16.55” Length x 13.44” Width x 24.74” Height
- Shipping Weight: 27.79 LBS