- (1) Rockville BluTube 70w Tube Amplifier/Home Theater Stereo Receiver w/ Bluetooth
- (1) Pair of Rockville RockShelf 64C 400w Wood 6.5" Home Theater Bookshelf Speakers/4 Ohm
- (1) Rockville R14GBLS100 Silver/Blue 14 Gauge 100' Ft Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
- (1) Pair of Rockville RHT8C Computer/Bookshelf Desktop Speaker/Studio Monitor Stands-Wood
Video of BluTube:
- Tube Amplifier / Receiver
- 5 Foot RCA to 3.5MM cable
- 5.5 Foot Power cable
- Owners manual / Warranty card
- Rockville BluTube Audiophile grade tube amplifier with bluetooth
- 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm
- 35 watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm
- Tube amps do not hard-clip even at high volumes and are extremely efficient. Due to this the amp sounds more like double the rated power!
- Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range
- Built-in Preamplifier
- (2) sets of RCA inputs to connect to any audio device like a TV, Laptop, or MP3 player, etc
- Headphone output
- VU meter
- Adjustable bass and treble (2 band equalizer)
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- USB can charge your phone or other USB device
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 2 speakers
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 25Hz-20kHz
- Input Impedance: 47kO
- Input Sensitivity: 300mV
- Output Impendence: 4-8ohm
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): =0.02%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio(S/N): =86dB
- Bluetooth: 2.1+EDR
- USB : Supports WAV/MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC
- 110V power supply
- Unit weight: 6.6 lbs
- Unit dimension: 10.6"x10.2"x5.1"
Description of R14GBLS100:
This limited edition color is being offered for the same low price as our super popular blue speaker wire. The bi-color models are especially great for people looking for ease of installation. With two differentiating colors, it makes it easier for the end-user to identify the positive and negative and make wiring simple! Grab these new colors and enhance the looks, and quality, of your audio system.
Rockville Speaker Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands are all fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker connection. Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout the bulkhead with ease.
Using a propriety blend of pure copper wiring and special winding technique, we were able to reduce the "impedance skin effect" reducing noise while maintaining sound purity with minimal to zero impedance gain.
- Rockville R14GBLS100 Silver/Blue 14 Gauge 100 Ft. Mini Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire
- Gauge : 14 Gauge
- Wire Length : 100 Foot Mini Spool
- CUT FROM BULK 500' ROLL
- Color : Blue and Silver
- Stranding : 72x0.15mm x 2C (72 Strands of 0.15mm Wire per Wire)
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- The Super-Flex jacket was designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- These wires meet the high-powered demands of amplifiers and speakers.
- Installation in the tightest of corners are easily conquered, thanks to our Super-Flex insulation.
- Drawn copper, unidirectional lay for ultimate in sound quality.
- Designed for Show Car Performance
- Delivers Impressive Clarity, Bass Response, and Dynamic Range
- Eliminated Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer
Video of RHT8C:
- 8 Isolation pads
- 4 Cable clips
- 4 Cable ties
- 16 Screws
The Rockville RHT8C high performance Desktop wood speaker stands are designed
with appearance, performance, and quality in mind. These stands are perfect for
Computer speakers, Bookshelf speakers, and studio monitors!
Our stands are finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel. These stands are constructed from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance. Unlike our competitors who use particle board we use a higher quality wood in the construction of our stands.
With the included EVA speaker isolation pads you can feel confident that your speakers will be sturdy and perform optimally. The load capacity of these stands are 66 lbs. Most other stands on the market have a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs. which really is not enough for a lot of speakers on the market. These stands are sturdy, built well, look great, and out-perform the competition so buy with confidence!
Features: Specifications: Owner’s Manual
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver
products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous
brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control
standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing
before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for
quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is
one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every
concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production
begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control
every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our
overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production
line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All
Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RockShelf 6.5” V2:
The Rockshelf 64C v2 is our upgraded version of the popular Rockshelf 64C. These 6.5” passive bookshelf speakers deliver audiophile grade sound quality at an unbeatable price! We upgraded the Woofer Magnet size as well as the thickness of the MDF Cabinet. The tweeter voice coil was also upgraded which provides higher sensitivity and a better frequency response.
The Rockshelf series of speakers come in 3 beautiful finishes. Black grain, Classic wood grain, and white grain. We offer 3 finishes so that you can choose the best color to match your personal style and space. We even added rounded corners to really make these speakers stand out. The grills are magnetic and detachable allowing you to instantly change the look of the speaker. We designed it to look great with the grills on or off so you can change the look of the speaker to accommodate any preference.
The first thing most people notice with a speaker is the power. Each speaker can handle an incredible 50 watts RMS! What that means is this speaker can handle the power of the most popular receivers on the market making it a great overall fit for your application
We use a Kevlar woofer cone which gives this speaker studio quality sound. The woofer also has high quality rubber surrounds that are built to last help to eliminate unwanted distortion.
Even more important than the woofer is the tweeter. If warm pleasant sound Is what you’re looking for in a bookshelf speaker then it is safe to say you will simply fall in love with our RockShelf speakers. Bookshelf speakers require a very specific type of sound so we made sure to use a 1” silk dome tweeter that is simply unmatched by mylar or any other material. Even popular titanium tweeters are no match for the sound quality delivered by the silk dome tweeter.
Sometimes overlooked but still one of the most important parts of a speaker is the enclosure it rests in. We use a top quality MDF enclosure. (NO particle board Allowed!)
Our rear panel features everything you want in a passive speaker. The gold plated 5-way binding post terminals give the flexibility to use banana plugs, spade terminals, or bare wire. We also include an easy mount bracket on each speaker making hanging this speaker on a wall as easy as hanging a picture.
The Rockshelf series is being offered in an 8 ohm and a 4 ohm configuration. For surround sound applications we recommend 8-ohm. If you are using a stereo amplifier that is more limited in power output the 4-ohm speaker can get you around 50 % more power. *** Just be careful if you have a 2-channel amplifier and you are using 4 speakers. In this case you will have to go with the 8-ohm version or you will damage your amplifier. Contact our support team if you need recommendations.
- Pair Rockville RockShelf 64C Classic Wood 6.5" Home Bookshelf Speakers w/ Kevlar Woofers
- RMS Power: 50 Watts Each / 100 Watts per pair
- Peak Power: 200 Watts Each / 400 Watts per pair
- Woofer: 6.5” Kevlar cone
- Tweeter: 1” Silk dome tweeter
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF with beautiful wood grain finish
- Audiophile-grade black kevlar woofer cone for excellent mid and low frequency response
- Silk dome tweeter gives crisp and realistic sounding highs that you can’t get with any other kind of tweeter
- Detachable magnetic grill
- Gold-plated 5-way binding post terminals can accept banana, bare wire, spade terminals, and more
- Wall mount hanging bracket
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Color: Classic Wood
- Ultra-stiff Polypropylene dustcap on woofer
- 12dB/octave crossover built into the speaker
- Crossover cutoff point: 10Khz
- Rubber surrounds on woofer
- Frequency Response: 65Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity:87 dB 1W/1m
- 1” Aluminum Voice Coils
- High Quality Golden Terminals
- Dimensions of each speaker (inches): 11.81"H*7.06"W*6.43"D
- One pair speakers Shipping carton dimensions (inches): 16.53L x 10W x 13.98H
- Weight per speaker: 6 lbs
- Shipping weight: 13.2 lbs