- (1) Rockville BluTube 70w Tube Amplifier/Home Theater Stereo Receiver w/ Bluetooth
- (2) Rockville SPG84 8" Inch Passive 400w DJ PA Speakers ABS Lightweight Cabinet 4 Ohm
- (2) Rockville RSB17 20 Foot Speakon to Banana Speaker Cable, 16 Gauge, 100% Copper!
How to Set Up Your BLUTUBE:
Video of BluTube:
- Tube Amplifier / Receiver
- 5 Foot RCA to 3.5MM cable
- 5.5 Foot Power cable
- Owners manual / Warranty card
Features of BluTube:
- Rockville BluTube Audiophile grade tube amplifier with bluetooth
- 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm
- 35 watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm
- Tube amps do not hard-clip even at high volumes and are extremely efficient. Due to this the amp sounds more like double the rated power!
- Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range
- Built-in Preamplifier
- (2) sets of RCA inputs to connect to any audio device like a TV, Laptop, or MP3 player, etc
- Headphone output
- VU meter
- Adjustable bass and treble (2 band equalizer)
- USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- USB can charge your phone or other USB device
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 2 speakers
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 25Hz-20kHz
- Input Impedance: 47kO
- Input Sensitivity: 300mV
- Output Impendence: 4-8ohm
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): =0.02%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio(S/N): =86dB
- Bluetooth: 2.1+EDR
- USB : Supports WAV/MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC
- 110V power supply
- Unit weight: 6.6 lbs
- Unit dimension: 10.6"x10.2"x5.1"
How to Set Up your SPG Passive Speaker (Series):
Video of SPG8:
Colossal Pro Audio Power in a Lightweight Enclosure!
Rockville SPG84 (4-ohm)
Need mammoth, accurate output from your pro audio loudspeaker? Are you looking for a speaker that's going to last? A cabinet that's durable and designed to take the abuse of every day use? Well then we have what you are looking for! The Rockville SoundGig SPG series PA speaker is a passive loudspeaker with lots of style and can handle lots of power.
- Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components
- Precision-designed crossovers for maximum clarity
- Rugged construction with multiple mounting options
Passive design with RPG components
The Rockville SPG SoundGig series passive loudspeakers are a quick way to expand your system, allowing you to add speakers and more power as needed. The SPG speakers offer the same drivers and studio sound quality of the popular Rockville RPG units. They're designed for optimum performance for use with powered mixers and power amplifiers.
Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components
The SPG8 two-way loudspeakers weigh less than 15 pounds and pack a ton of punch. The SPG8 features 400-watt peak power capacity. They are designed with a 1.35-inch pure titanium high-frequency compression driver, and a 8“ low frequency transducer with a 2” high temperature aluminum voice coil to handle extreme power.
Precision-designed drivers, crossovers and cabinet for maximum clarity
The crossover in the SPG8 utilizes a Rockville's unique constant impedance circuit design. With equalization based on unique driver parameters and cabinet design properties the SPG speakers sound dispersion patterns match both the compression horn and woofers. This provides crystal clear natural sound at all volume levels including peak sound levels. You will experience exacting reproduction of bass, critical midrange and high frequencies for superb clarity.
Rugged construction with multiple mounting options
The SPG speakers feature an injection-molded ABS composite chassis that's extremely rigid to prevent unwanted resonance and standing waves forming inside the cabinet. The hard shell cabinet absorbs impacts that would turn lesser wood boxes into sawdust. For added convenience, SPG series speakers feature a pole mount socket in the bottom for stand mounting and the asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet allows the speaker to be used on its side for stage monitor use.
- Rockville SPG84 8“ Passive 400 Watt 4 Ohm Lightweight DJ PA ABS Cabinet Speaker
- Power Handling: 100 Watts RMS / 200 Watts Program Power / 400 Watts Peak
- High power long-throw 8'' woofer with 2“ aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and play back applications
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Twist-Lock speakon input and output connections
- Stage floor or stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into the cabinet
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 119dB peak / 116dB continuous
- Dimensions: 11.26 inch x 9.3 inch x 17 inch
Description of RSB17:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 16 gauge 100% pure copper cable will perform better than thicker CCA cables on the market. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
- Rockville 16AWG Speakon to Banana Plug Pro Speaker Cable
- 100% Oxygen Copper Conductors for Lower Resistance
- Black PVC Jacket for Both Durability and Flexibility
- Superior wiring eliminates frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Rugged rubber-insulated exterior and sturdy construction enhances signal and performance.
- ROHS compliant
- Length: 20 Ft
- Gauge: 16