- (1) Rockville BLUAMP 150 Home Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier Receiver Optical/Phono/RCA
- (1) Rockville BLUE 14G50 OFC 14 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire Car Audio
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
BLUAMP SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
How to Set up the BluAmp Series Amplifiers:
What's in the Box:
- Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- Remote Control
- Owners manual / Warranty card
The BluAmp 150 by Rockville is a high quality Bluetooth amplifier that has 75 watts x 2 RMS and a lot of playback options including Bluetooth, RCA, Phono, Optical, and Mic inputs.
The BluAmp 150 has 75 x 2 watts RMS @ 4 ohms which is an incredible amount of power for an amp of this size. Big power is great when you want to have crystal clear sound even at high volume levels. At 95% volume this amp still delivers clean power with no clipping.
So many playback and expandability options!
For playback it has built in Bluetooth, USB, and SD options. The Bluetooth 5.0 chipset has long range and works perfectly. The input section has RCA aux, Optical, and phono. Whether you want to connect your MP3 player, television, computer, or even your turntable we got you covered!
We also have 2 sets of RCA outputs allowing you to add more amplifiers, powered subs, or powered speakers to the system!
There are 2 mic inputs along with echo control, and mic volume controls which makes this perfect for karaoke parties.
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable bass and treble controls will allow you to fine tune your music to your taste.
- Rockville BLUAMP-150 2-Channel Home Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier
- 4 Ohms: 75 x 2 watts RMS and 300 x 2 watts peak
- 8 Ohms: 40 x 2 watts RMS and 160 x 2 watts peak
- Plays Bluetooth/USB/SD
- RCA aux input
- Phono RCA input for turntables
- Optical input
- (2) 1/4" Mic inputs for Karaoke with Echo control and mic volume control
- (2) sets of RCA Audio Outputs to connect to a subwoofer or another amplifier
- Built in Bluetooth 5.0 with 33 foot range
- 2 sets of binding post speaker output terminals
- Bass/Treble/Balance/Mic Volume/Mic Echo and Master Volume controls
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier with low distortion
- Class D circuit with great sound quality
- Solid metal construction with brushed aluminum front panel
- Multi function volume knob
- LCD Display / Touch Buttons
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 50 Hz- 20 KHz
- AUX Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
- AUX Input Sensitivity: 300mV
- Phono input impedance: 47K
- Phono input sensitivity: 20mV
- Output Impedance: 4-8 ohm
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): ≤0.5%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio(S/N): ≥78dBA
- USB: Supports WAV/MP3/WMA
- Rockville BLUE 14G50 OFC 14 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire
- Tinned coating makes this wire marine grade and protects it from corrosion
- This is a 100% copper cable with no aluminum! If you want top performance then this is it!
- Gauge: 14 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- Wire Length: 50 Foot
- Stranding: 105 x 0.15mm x 2C (105 Strands of 0.15mm per side)
- Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Flexibility
- Marine-grade cable jacket is designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- Foot markers printed on cable for easy cutting
- Positive and negative labels are printed on the cable jacket for easy identification
- 100% copper wire Eliminates Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Signal Transfer
- Tinned for Corrosion Resistance
- Designed for Car, Marine, and Outdoor use but also works great for home audio applications
- Color: Blue
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color