- (1) Rockville BLUAMP 150 Home Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier Receiver Optical/Phono/RCA
- (2) Rockville D4-8 Black Dual 4" 8 Ohm Wall Mount Swivel Home Theater Speaker
BLUAMP SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
How to Set up the BluAmp Series Amplifiers:
What's in the Box:
- Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- Remote Control
- Owners manual / Warranty card
The BluAmp 150 by Rockville is a high quality Bluetooth amplifier that has 75 watts x 2 RMS and a lot of playback options including Bluetooth, RCA, Phono, Optical, and Mic inputs.
The BluAmp 150 has 75 x 2 watts RMS @ 4 ohms which is an incredible amount of power for an amp of this size. Big power is great when you want to have crystal clear sound even at high volume levels. At 95% volume this amp still delivers clean power with no clipping.
So many playback and expandability options!
For playback it has built in Bluetooth, USB, and SD options. The Bluetooth 5.0 chipset has long range and works perfectly. The input section has RCA aux, Optical, and phono. Whether you want to connect your MP3 player, television, computer, or even your turntable we got you covered!
We also have 2 sets of RCA outputs allowing you to add more amplifiers, powered subs, or powered speakers to the system!
There are 2 mic inputs along with echo control, and mic volume controls which makes this perfect for karaoke parties.
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable bass and treble controls will allow you to fine tune your music to your taste.
- Rockville BLUAMP-150 2-Channel Home Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier
- 4 Ohms: 75 x 2 watts RMS and 300 x 2 watts peak
- 8 Ohms: 40 x 2 watts RMS and 160 x 2 watts peak
- Plays Bluetooth/USB/SD
- RCA aux input
- Phono RCA input for turntables
- Optical input
- (2) 1/4" Mic inputs for Karaoke with Echo control and mic volume control
- (2) sets of RCA Audio Outputs to connect to a subwoofer or another amplifier
- Built in Bluetooth 5.0 with 33 foot range
- 2 sets of binding post speaker output terminals
- Bass/Treble/Balance/Mic Volume/Mic Echo and Master Volume controls
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier with low distortion
- Class D circuit with great sound quality
- Solid metal construction with brushed aluminum front panel
- Multi function volume knob
- LCD Display / Touch Buttons
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 50 Hz- 20 KHz
- AUX Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
- AUX Input Sensitivity: 300mV
- Phono input impedance: 47K
- Phono input sensitivity: 20mV
- Output Impedance: 4-8 ohm
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): ≤0.5%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio(S/N): ≥78dBA
- USB: Supports WAV/MP3/WMA
How To Mount Your D4 Speaker To The Wall (step by step):
The D4-8 is a dual 4” speaker that is perfect for home audio systems, restaurants, patios, conference rooms, and much more. The dual speaker design disperses the sound wider so you can evenly spread the sound in any room.
The final impedance of this speaker is 8 ohms allowing you to connect 1 or 2 of them per channel to your amplifier or receiver. Each speaker can handle 50 watts RMS and 200 watts peak.
Our 4 way swivel bracket allows you to angle the speaker up, down, left and right for optimal sound staging.The sound these speakers produce are both rich and full. They include large 9.75 oz magnets and the tweeter is an audiophile grade silk soft dome tweeter. We also have a built in 2nd order 2500Hz fixed crossover that protects the speaker and creates a great sound curve for indoor or outdoor applications. The detachable euro-block terminals make installation quick and easy. The terminals work with ordinary speaker wire.
- 50 Watts RMS each speaker
- 200 Watts Peak
- Rockville D4-8 Black Dual 4" wall mount speaker for home use, patio installs, and commercial applications
- Weather resistant with rugged ABS cabinet is perfect for outdoor patio or indoor use
- Curved cabinet design for better sound coverage with an 80x120 degree dispersion
- Dual swivel mounting bracket supports vertical 90 degree swivel and horizontal 100 degrees swivel
- Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- (2) 4” Woofers
- 1” Kapton Voice Coil
- 1” Soft Silk Dome Tweeter
- 9.75 oz. Ferrite Magnets
- Detachable Euro-Block Terminals with quick disconnect (uses regular speaker wire but its quicker)
- Built in 12dB/Octave crossover with dynamic speaker protector
- Crossover details: 2nd order / 2500Hz rolloff
- 8 Ohm impedance
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1w / 1m
- Weight: 6.4 Lbs each
- Dimensions: 12.05” x 6.6” x 8.7”
- Color: Black