- (1) Rockville BLUAMP 150 Home Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier Receiver Optical/Phono/RCA
- (2) Rockville RockTower 64W White Home Audio Tower Speaker Passive 4 Ohm
- (1) Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated 14 AWG 100' CCA Speaker Wire In Wall Ceiling 70V
BLUAMP SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
How to Set up the BluAmp Series Amplifiers:
What's in the Box:
- Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- Remote Control
- Owners manual / Warranty card
The BluAmp 150 by Rockville is a high quality Bluetooth amplifier that has 75 watts x 2 RMS and a lot of playback options including Bluetooth, RCA, Phono, Optical, and Mic inputs.
The BluAmp 150 has 75 x 2 watts RMS @ 4 ohms which is an incredible amount of power for an amp of this size. Big power is great when you want to have crystal clear sound even at high volume levels. At 95% volume this amp still delivers clean power with no clipping.
So many playback and expandability options!
For playback it has built in Bluetooth, USB, and SD options. The Bluetooth 5.0 chipset has long range and works perfectly. The input section has RCA aux, Optical, and phono. Whether you want to connect your MP3 player, television, computer, or even your turntable we got you covered!
We also have 2 sets of RCA outputs allowing you to add more amplifiers, powered subs, or powered speakers to the system!
There are 2 mic inputs along with echo control, and mic volume controls which makes this perfect for karaoke parties.
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable bass and treble controls will allow you to fine tune your music to your taste.
- Rockville BLUAMP-150 2-Channel Home Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier
- 4 Ohms: 75 x 2 watts RMS and 300 x 2 watts peak
- 8 Ohms: 40 x 2 watts RMS and 160 x 2 watts peak
- Plays Bluetooth/USB/SD
- RCA aux input
- Phono RCA input for turntables
- Optical input
- (2) 1/4" Mic inputs for Karaoke with Echo control and mic volume control
- (2) sets of RCA Audio Outputs to connect to a subwoofer or another amplifier
- Built in Bluetooth 5.0 with 33 foot range
- 2 sets of binding post speaker output terminals
- Bass/Treble/Balance/Mic Volume/Mic Echo and Master Volume controls
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier with low distortion
- Class D circuit with great sound quality
- Solid metal construction with brushed aluminum front panel
- Multi function volume knob
- LCD Display / Touch Buttons
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 50 Hz- 20 KHz
- AUX Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
- AUX Input Sensitivity: 300mV
- Phono input impedance: 47K
- Phono input sensitivity: 20mV
- Output Impedance: 4-8 ohm
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): =0.5%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio(S/N): =78dBA
- USB: Supports WAV/MP3/WMA
All About Your RockTower Speakers:
How To Set Up Your RockTower Speakers:
The RockTower 64W passive tower speaker delivers audiophile grade sound quality at an unbeatable price!
The Rocktower series of speakers come in 3 beautiful finishes. This listing is for the white grain. We also offer it in classic wood grain, and black grain. The bottom of the speaker has a concealed and sturdy stand to finish the look. We also designed these to look great with the grills or without grills so you can rock the style you desire.
The power handling is an incredible 125 watts RMS each speaker! Even if you over-power these a little it would be fine because we under-rate their RMS power. The peak burst rating is 500 watts.
3-Way smart configuration:
This speaker is built with a very smart configuration. It is a 3-way speaker that separated the highs, mids, and bass to different drivers. We use (2) 6.5" woofers to drive the bass, and (1) 6.5" driver dedicated to the midrange frequencies, and a 1" silk dome tweeter for crystal clear high frequencies.
We enclose the speakers in a high quality MDF tower enclosure. (NO particle board Allowed!). We added a vent to the enclosure to give the low frequencies a boost. These sound great on their own and they sound even better with an added sub.
Our rear panel features everything you want in a passive speaker. The gold plated 5-way binding post terminals give the flexibility to use banana plugs, spade terminals, or bare wire.
This listing is for the 4 ohm version and it is perfect if you have a stereo amplifier that you are running one speaker into each channel. You will actually get around 35% more power out of your amplifier with a 4 ohm vs an 8 ohm on a stereo amplifier.
- Rockville RockTower 64W White Grain Home Audio Tower Speaker
- RMS Power: 125 Watts
- Peak Power: 500 Watts
- Woofer: 6.5" x 2
- Midrange: 6.5" x 1
- Tweeter: 1" Silk dome tweeter
- Each Woofer has a 15 oz magnet and 1.25" voice coil
- Midrange has 8 oz magnet and 1" voice coil
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF with beautiful vinyl wood grain finish
- Silk dome tweeter gives crisp and realistic sounding highs (silk dome are generally more musical)
- Detachable grill (speaker looks amazing with and without the grill)
- Vented enclosure gives a boost of punchy bass at low frequencies
- Gold-plated 5-way binding post terminals can accept banana, bare wire, spade terminals, and more
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Color: White Grain (also available in classic wood grain and black grain)
- Ultra-stiff Polypropylene dust cap on woofer
- Built-in 3-way crossover separates frequencies so each driver can work together
- Rubber surrounds on woofer
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity:87 dB 1W/1m
- High Quality Golden Terminals
- Dimensions of each speaker (inches): 10.43" x 7.87" x 41.73"
- One pc speakers Shipping carton dimensions (inches): 14.2*11.4*46.5inch
- Weight per speaker: 55.1 lb
- Shipping weight: 77.2 lbs
All About Your RCC14 Series of Speaker Wire:
How To Set Up Your RCC14 Speaker Wire:
CL2 rated speaker wire is perfect for commercial or home applications. CL2 means you can safely install it in your ceiling or behind walls. If you are doing a 70V or 100V or 8 ohm installation of wire then this is the perfect product for you.
This speaker wire is CCA (copper clad aluminum). Our CCA will run well because we use 30 % copper and 70 % aluminum. There are other CCA cables on the market that use 10 % or less of copper. OFC cables are better but they cost way more and in many applications there will be no performance difference. You should use OFC cables for long runs or if a lot of power will be running through it.
Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification. The entire cable is inside of a PVC material that is CL2 fire-safety rated.
- Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) Speaker Wire For In Ceiling or In-Wall Installation
- 100 Feet
- 14 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- 2 Conductor
- 30% Copper and 70 % Aluminum wire
- CL2 rated for safe installations in ceilings or walls
- Strands Count: 41 Wires Strand Size: 0.25mm
- Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification