- (1) Rockville BLUAMP 150 Home Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier Receiver Optical/Phono/RCA
- (1) Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated 14 AWG 100' CCA Speaker Wire In Wall Ceiling 70V
- (1) Pair of Rockville RockShelf 58B 360w Black 5.25" Home Theater Bookshelf Speakers/8 Ohm
BLUAMP SERIES PRODUCT VIDEO:
How to Set up the BluAmp Series Amplifiers:
What's in the Box:
- Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- Remote Control
- Owners manual / Warranty card
The BluAmp 150 by Rockville is a high quality Bluetooth amplifier that has 75 watts x 2 RMS and a lot of playback options including Bluetooth, RCA, Phono, Optical, and Mic inputs.
The BluAmp 150 has 75 x 2 watts RMS @ 4 ohms which is an incredible amount of power for an amp of this size. Big power is great when you want to have crystal clear sound even at high volume levels. At 95% volume this amp still delivers clean power with no clipping.
So many playback and expandability options!
For playback it has built in Bluetooth, USB, and SD options. The Bluetooth 5.0 chipset has long range and works perfectly. The input section has RCA aux, Optical, and phono. Whether you want to connect your MP3 player, television, computer, or even your turntable we got you covered!
We also have 2 sets of RCA outputs allowing you to add more amplifiers, powered subs, or powered speakers to the system!
There are 2 mic inputs along with echo control, and mic volume controls which makes this perfect for karaoke parties.
Full Function Remote
The remote control that is included will allow you to access all functions of the receiver quickly and efficiently.
Adjustable Equalizer Settings
The adjustable bass and treble controls will allow you to fine tune your music to your taste.
- Rockville BLUAMP-150 2-Channel Home Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier
- 4 Ohms: 75 x 2 watts RMS and 300 x 2 watts peak
- 8 Ohms: 40 x 2 watts RMS and 160 x 2 watts peak
- Plays Bluetooth/USB/SD
- RCA aux input
- Phono RCA input for turntables
- Optical input
- (2) 1/4" Mic inputs for Karaoke with Echo control and mic volume control
- (2) sets of RCA Audio Outputs to connect to a subwoofer or another amplifier
- Built in Bluetooth 5.0 with 33 foot range
- 2 sets of binding post speaker output terminals
- Bass/Treble/Balance/Mic Volume/Mic Echo and Master Volume controls
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- Built-in Pre-Amplifier with low distortion
- Class D circuit with great sound quality
- Solid metal construction with brushed aluminum front panel
- Multi function volume knob
- LCD Display / Touch Buttons
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 50 Hz- 20 KHz
- AUX Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
- AUX Input Sensitivity: 300mV
- Phono input impedance: 47K
- Phono input sensitivity: 20mV
- Output Impedance: 4-8 ohm
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): =0.5%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio(S/N): =78dBA
- USB: Supports WAV/MP3/WMA
All About Your RCC14 Series of Speaker Wire:
How To Set Up Your RCC14 Speaker Wire:
CL2 rated speaker wire is perfect for commercial or home applications. CL2 means you can safely install it in your ceiling or behind walls. If you are doing a 70V or 100V or 8 ohm installation of wire then this is the perfect product for you.
This speaker wire is CCA (copper clad aluminum). Our CCA will run well because we use 30 % copper and 70 % aluminum. There are other CCA cables on the market that use 10 % or less of copper. OFC cables are better but they cost way more and in many applications there will be no performance difference. You should use OFC cables for long runs or if a lot of power will be running through it.
Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification. The entire cable is inside of a PVC material that is CL2 fire-safety rated.
- Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) Speaker Wire For In Ceiling or In-Wall Installation
- 100 Feet
- 14 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- 2 Conductor
- 30% Copper and 70 % Aluminum wire
- CL2 rated for safe installations in ceilings or walls
- Strands Count: 41 Wires Strand Size: 0.25mm
- Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification
Video of ROCKSHELF 5.25” Version 2:
Video of Rockshelf Series of Speakers:
- Pair Rockville RockShelf 58B V2 Black 5.25" Home Bookshelf Speakers/Kevlar Woofers
- RMS Power: 45 Watts Each / 90 Watts per pair
- Peak Power: 180 Watts Each / 360 Watts per pair
- Woofer: 5.25” Kevlar cone
- Tweeter: 1” Silk dome tweeter
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF with beautiful wood grain finish
- Audiophile-grade black kevlar woofer cone for excellent mid and low frequency response
- Silk dome tweeter gives crisp and realistic sounding highs that you can’t get with any other kind of tweeter
- Gold-plated 5-way binding post terminals can accept banana, bare wire, spade terminals, and more
- Wall mount hanging bracket
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Color: Black
- Ultra-stiff Polypropylene dustcap on woofer
- Rubber surrounds on woofer
- 12dB/octave crossover built into the speaker
- Frequency Response: 85Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity:85 dB 1W/1m