- Brackets for stage monitoring
- 6.5 ft. power cable
- Owners manual
- Warranty card
Double the power!
The TITAN 15 by Rockville is the step up model to our famous RPG15 PA speaker. It has twice the amount of power! This speaker will compete with speakers from the most famous brands on the market that typically cost over $700 guaranteed or we will take it back and cover the return shipping! This model has 2,000 watts peak, 1,000 watts program, and 500 watts RMS!
Custom cabinet engineered to perfection!
Our engineers created an exquisite cabinet design! It is all about the sound! Every measurement, from calculating the cabinet size, port size, acoustic loading, and cabinet geometry, has purpose. We use a high grade polypropylene molded enclosure that is thick and sturdy, eliminating unwanted shaking noises. The inside of the cabinet is ribbed which reduces resonance. Our enclosure cost a lot more to build than the typical ones on the market. We had to make a custom mold to match the engineer's specifications. This cabinet design is exclusive to Rockville. With the TITAN 15, the bass and mids are more clear and more dynamic than anything in its class! That’s why we have a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping.
We also included handles and wheels which make transporting and picking up the speaker easier than ever.
You can have the speaker standing on the floor or on a speaker stand for use as a main speaker. The speaker can also go on its side for use as a monitor. We also included fly points for hanging the speaker.
The full grill design looks professional and protects the speaker better than a half grill. There is also a foam pad between the grill and the speaker that protects it from dust and eliminates any chance of the grill making even the slightest rattle.
Perfectly matched components
The woofer is equipped with high temperature-resistant voice coils. This means they can handle a lot of heat without getting damaged. Our 3" voice coils are made out of 100% OFC copper and an 80 Oz large magnet,
Our 1.34" composite compression driver is accurately tuned with phase correction to give you perfect sounding highs. The crossover is tuned according to the parameters of the components. You should note that composite cost more and sounds much better than titanium and other tweeter materials. The clear highs really make this the best value on the market.
Advanced amplifier technology
We use a Class D amp with over 500 watts RMS! We tuned the woofer to get 400W RMS while giving 100W for the high frequency driver. We also get more than 90% efficient transfer from electricity to sound energy from our amplifier. We call this our green amplifier technology.
Bluetooth you can trust!
There are 3 things you need to know about our Bluetooth module:
1. It has a 100 foot range which is one of the longest on the market.
2. There are no unwanted Bluetooth noises like white noise or humming noises. You just get clean and reliable performance out of it.
3. We have a wireless stereo linking option which is reliable.
The built in limiter fully protects the speaker from distortion at any volume level. This means you can play the speaker at full volume without worrying about the amp or speaker getting damaged. The limiter detects distortion frequencies allowing you to pound the speaker for as long as you wish without having to worry about damage or distortion sounds.
Some speakers sound great when you are standing in front of them. Our speaker sounds great no matter where you are standing in the room! This speaker delivers a 100° x 60° coverage pattern. This is due to our specially designed wave guide technology, which helps sound transmit at a wide angle while lowering attenuation.
Inputs / Outputs
Our mixer section has 2 channels each with combo jacks that have selectable Mic/Line level inputs. Our pre-amps are top quality with ultra-low noise.
There is also an XLR line output for linking additional speakers, subwoofers or amps. The rear of the speaker also has power, signal, and limit LED indicators
90-day money back guarantee!
This speaker is the best in its class guaranteed! If you are not 100% satisfied with the speaker, we will take it back and cover the return shipping!
- Rockville TITAN 15 15" Active/Powered 2,000 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System
- 500-Watt True RMS / 1,000 Watts Program Power / 2000 Watts Peak
- High power long-throw 15'' woofer with 3" OFC copper voice coil and 80 Oz magnet
- State-of-the-art 1.34'' composite-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Green amplifier technology turns over 90 % of electricity into usable sound
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 130dB peak / 124dB continuous
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at max volume
- Class D amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance and light weight
- Built-in limiter fully protects the speaker from distortion at any volume level and also protects the amplifier from ever getting damaged
- Custom engineered limiter allows the speaker to play at extremely high volumes while limiting the undesirable frequencies
- Built-in bass and treble adjustments
- 4 DSP sound modes (normal, indoor, outdoor, speech)
- Built-in reliable Pro Bluetooth with 100 foot range and no distortion
- TWS technology allows you to link 2 speakers wirelessly in stereo
- Includes brackets so you can also mount it on its side as a floor monitor
- Custom tooled aluminum amplifier heatsink stays cool and looks nice
- A/C power output allows you to power an additional speaker or amplifier, etc
- 2 Channel mixer built in with ultra-low noise Mic / Line inputs via XLR & 1/4-inch combo jacks with volume control
- Balanced line output via XLR for linking additional speaker systems or for adding a subwoofer
- Clip/limit LED indicator makes it easy to set your levels
- Power and signal LED indicators
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- A full grilled front cabinet perfectly protects speaker against road damage
- Enclosure is made of rugged drop tested high grade polypropylene construction
- The cabinet has built in handle and wheels for easy transporting
- Sound dispersion at 10dB: H100° x V60°
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Crossover: 1800Hz
- 110 / 220 volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing
- Dimensions of speaker: 17.7" x 14.1" x 28.3" (Inches; L x W x H)
- Weight of speaker: 48.5 LBS
- Shipping dimensions of speaker: 20” x 17.3” x 31.3” (Inches; L x W x H)
- Shipping weight of speaker: 57.3 Lbs.