- (1) Hifonics BG-4000.1D Brutus 4000 Watt @ 1 Ohm Mono Car Amplifier Audio Amp+Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK01 0 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/ RCA's
- (1) Rockville R7EQ 1/2 Din 7 Band Car Audio Equalizer EQ w/ Front, Rear + Sub Output
Description of BG-4000.1D:
Hifonics BRUTUS Gamma Mono subwoofer audio amplifier delivers 4000 watts with Super D Class™ technology that features Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET outputs that are selected for both balance and output power.
- Low Noise Preamplifier Circuit
Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
- RCA Inputs
Nickel-plated RCA jacks create the most efficient High/Low Level audio connection and resist corrosion.
- Operation Mode
- Crossover Type
Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound.
- Electronic Equalizer
Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
- Class / Topology
Super D-Class™ designs which employ high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the current consumption. At very high listening levels, Hifonics amplifiers with Super D-Class circuitry result in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional D-Class amplifier designs.
- Output Device Technology
Pro-Fi™ Output Device Technology: The Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET is designed for music production vs just electronics output power. It produces very musical high power with high efficiency for cooling and minimal distortion.
- Heat Sink
Classic aluminum Hifonics design to minimize heat build up on the Ultra-Fi™ output devices.
- Power Supply
Simpatico Coil Design: The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices.
- Output Connections
High temperature impact resistant nickel plated connectors with Allen head set screws which allow for secure termination of wire and creates an erosion resistant seal.
- Connection Type
Secure molded connection terminal for all Power, Ground and Speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire management profile.
- LED System Protection Circuitry Diagnostics
Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- Bass Remote Included
Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies from the control which can be mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
- Phase Adjustment
Phase 0-180°: Bass drum attack, snap requires phase between deep frequency subwoofers and upper midbass speakers.
Power Strapping allows the installer to Sync the input signal and output power to double the rated output of a mono amplifier which will drive a single subwoofer or group of subwoofers. Driving subwoofers with this method doubles the available power to the overall bass system, while insuring each subwoofer receives the exact same power level (output voltage). CONSULT PROFESSIONAL INSTALLER.
- Type: Amplifier
- Color: Bright Silver Hairline Anodized Finish
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Amp Class: Super D Class™
- Amp Total Channels: 1
- Amp Max Power (watts): 4000
- Amp Power @ 1 Ohm (ch x watts): 1 x 4000
- Amp Power @ 2 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 2000
- Amp Power @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 1000
- Amp Mono Bridged @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): N/A
- Amp Crossover: Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Amp Variable High Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: N/A
- Amp Variable Low Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 30Hz-250Hz
- Amp Tone Control / Parametric EQ: Built-in bass control
- Amp Bass Boost: 0-10dB
- Amp Subsonic Filter: 15Hz-35Hz
- Amp Phase Shift: 0-180 Degrees
- Amp Variable Voltage: 0.2-9V
- Amp Signal to Noise: N/A
- Amp Frequency Response: 10Hz-500Hz
- Amp Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.1%
- Amp Speaker Level Audio Inputs: Yes
- Pre-amp Audio Outputs: N/A
- Amp Power Terminal 12v/GND: 2 AWG
- Amp Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Amp Fusing: External
- Product Contains Rechargeable Battery: No
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 13.65
- Shipping Length (in): 21.94
- Shipping Width (in): 11.81
- Shipping Height (in): 4.06
Proposition 65 Notice
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Video of RWK01:
The Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires have a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Complete Car Amp Installation Wire Kit
- 17’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25’ Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7’ Split Loom Tubing
- 17’ Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
Video of R7EQ:
- Owner manual
- Warranty card
- Rockville R7EQ 1/2 Din 7 Band Car Audio Equalizer EQ w/ Front, Rear + Sub Output
- Includes mounting brackets and screws for easy installation
- 7 adjustable bands of equalization (50Hz,125Hz,315Hz,750Hz,2.2KHz,6KHz and 12KHz)
- Each band is adjustable from -18dB to +18dB
- Adjustable subwoofer frequency from 40Hz to 250Hz
- Built in crossover
- Subwoofer level controls and subwoofer frequency cutoff controls (40-250 Hz)
- Built in 7 volt line driver
- Blue LED lights on each rotary knob
- Front, rear, and sub preamp outputs
- Aux input with gain knob to adjust aux volume
- Strong metal chassis with high quality rotary knobs for all controls
- Amazing quality with low distortion (Built with top quality components)
- Frequency response: 20Hz TO 20KHz +/- 1dB
- S/N Ratio: 101 dB
- Crossover Roll-Off: 12dB per octave
- Input impedance: 10K
- Input sensitivity: 200mv per channel >7V
- THD: 0.01%
- Input: 12V
- Output: 15V
- Power requirement: 11-16V DC
- Unit dimensions in inches: 7.04” x 4.72” 1.1”
(Click here for diagram)
- Master volume
- Sub volume
- Sub frequency (40-250Hz)
- Input selector switch
- 50 Hz control (+ or = 18 dB)
- 125 Hz control (+ or = 18 dB)
- 315 Hz control (+ or = 18 dB)
- 750 Hz control (+ or = 18 dB)
- 2.2 KHz control (+ or = 18 dB)
- 6 KHz control (+ or = 18 dB)
- 12 KHz control (+ or = 18 dB)