Video of BATTERY PAR 61 White:
How to Set up Your BATTERY PAR 61 White:
What's in the Box:
- Par Light
- IR Remote
- Dual bracket
- User manual & warranty card
The Battery Par 61 White is a Par can Wash light that features a built-in rechargeable battery, Remote, DMX controls, dimmer controls, strobe effect, sound activated mode, and color mixing.
There are 5 main reasons why you will love this light:
1.Big battery life – The battery life on these lights are enough to last for around 3 gigs before you have to charge them. This makes set-up at your party really easy.
2.RGBWA+UV - This is a huge upgrade to normal RGB lights. Regular RGB lights can combine red, green, and blue to create lots of colors. This light adds White, Amber, and UltraViolet. Each of the LED’s on this light are RGBWA+UV. That means every LED can change any color allowing you to color mix and get the most vibrant and precise colors. That also means any color you choose will be way brighter.
3.Light-weight and compact – This light is really portable. They are light-weight and compact and easy to set up or take from gig to gig.
4.Includes an IR remote – Having a remote with your light is way easier then navigating through menus in the rear of the light.
5.Support – our light includes a set-up video that will teach you how to use and get the most out of the item whether you are an experienced DJ or just want to have a big party in your backyard.
- Rockville BATTERY PAR 61 White RGBWA+UV Battery Powered Wash Light with IR remote and wired DMX controls
- IR remote included
- Built in 5000mA lithium rechargeable battery
- Battery lasts 15 hours on red and 10 hours on white
- Charging time: 5 hours (max)
- Light source 6 LED’s that are each RGBWA+UV
- Each LED is 6W (This light is extremely bright)
- Battery overcharge protection
- Battery life LED indicator
- DMX controls: 6/10 channels
- Linkable in master/slave mode using 3-Pin DMX cable
- 16.7 millions colors
- 3 Pin XLR DMX input & output
- Dimmer: 0-100% linear dimming
- 1,102 Lux @ 2m (All LED’s on)
- LED display to navigate settings
- Can be operated through the remote, DMX controller, built in programs, sound activated mode, or master/slave mode
- Master/slave mode allows you to daisy chain the lights so they are in sync
- Automatic modes: Static color, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, sound activated
- Beam angle: 25°
- Battery will still perform optimally even after hundreds of charging cycles
- DC 12V Charging input (Via the included charger)
- Fan cooled
- Double bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- Power consumption: 22W
- White housing
- Create customized colors using the built-in LCD display or through DMX
- Replaceable batteries
- Working environment: 10-45 degree
- 110/220V switchable for use in any country
- Unit Dimensions: (L x W x H) 6.9” x 6.9” x 4.13” inches
- Unit weight: 2.42 lbs