How to Set Up Your Bass Blaster 12:
The BASS BLASTER 12 by Rockville is a powered 12" subwoofer perfect for any home theater system or studio application. It will also work for pro audio use in smaller venues. It is built rugged and tough with metal corners, and high quality MDF wood wrapped in a vinyl leather finish. The LED will pulsate to the sound of your music. So if you are playing music it will pulsate to the beat. The louder the music the brighter the LED will get. It also will pulsate to the sounds of gun shots or explosions in a movie or video game. The louder the volume the brighter they get. There is also an LED on and off switch on the back of the speaker if you decide you want to turn it off. What is really cool about this is during the day time you can't notice the LED, but when you turn off the lights it is an instant party! This is perfect for movie night, karaoke, and house party's.
This product uses high grade components from the ground up and delivers clean sound with tight and thumpy bass you can really feel.
We use a highly efficient class "D" amplifier that is engineered to be perfectly matched with the woofer and enclosure.
The woofer is top quality with foam surrounds and features a Y30 grade magnet, and a 4-layer voice coil.
Our subwoofer has RCA inputs and outputs as well as high level speaker inputs and outputs to support any setup.
- Rockville BASS BLASTER 12 800 Watt Powered 12" Home Theater Subwoofer with LED
- 800 Watts Peak / 400 Watts RMS
- Built-in Class D Amplifier
- Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board)
- High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish
- The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch
- Class "D" Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply
- High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone
- Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 2" 4-layer voice coil
- Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!
- Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton
- Detachable foam grill
- Inputs / Outputs / Controls:
- RCA line input
- RCA line output
- Speaker High level inputs
- Speaker High level outputs
- Volume control
- Phase switch (0°-180°)
- Crossover Frequency control
- Power switch
- Standard IEC power cable included
- Amplifier: Class D
- Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight)
- THD: 1%
- INPUT sensitivity: 88dB +/- 2dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- 800 Watts peak output
- 400 Watts RMS output
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 16.7'' x 17.1'' x 15.9''
- Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 22.8" x 20.9" x 20.9"
- Unit Weight: 33.5 LBS
- Shipping Weight: 41.9 LBS
- Color: Black