How To Set Up Your ATV420 to a Head Unit:
Wires, Inputs, Outputs Explained on your ATV420:
The Rockville ATV420 is a 4 channel amplifier for your ATV. It will deliver 125 x 4 @ 2 ohms RMS. We dyno-test the amp to make sure you get the power we promise.
This amp is IP65 which means even if you submerged it in water for a few seconds it will still function fine. This means you do not need to worry about your amp breaking when you spray down your vehicle.
The built-in Bluetooth is great because you do not even need a head unit or controller. You can just install this amp and wire it to your speakers and then Bluetooth your phone to the amp.
This amp is super compact making it easy to install into tight spaces.
If you want the most waterproof and high performing ATV amplifier on the market then the ATV420 is a great option for you.
- Rockville ATV 420 4 Channel ATV/UTV Bluetooth Amplifier IP65 Waterproof Micro Amp
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohms: 500 Watts (4 x 125 Watts)
- 4 Ohms: 360 Watts (4 x 90 Watts)
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- Peak 2 Ohms: 2,000 Watts (500 x 4 Watts)
- Bridged Power Rating: 4 Ohms Bridged: 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts)
- Built-in Bluetooth Wireless with Auto Pairing (You can run this amp without any receiver)
- IP65 waterproof rating
- All inputs and wiring are sealed and covered
- Conformal coated circuit board
- Anti-rust materials
- This is one of the only amps on the market that is IP65. That means even if you submerged it for a couple of seconds it would work fine
- Micro Size amplifier can easily fit in tight spaces
- Digital Class D Audio Topology
- Distortion(THD): ≤0.5%
- Independent Crossover Controls for CH1-2 and CH3-4
- Full Range/Low Pass/High Pass Configurable
- High Level Input (Speaker level Input)
- Selectable LPF/HPF Crossover: 32Hz-320Hz
- Waterproof sheath RCA Input
- 2CH/4CH Input Mode Selector
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-22KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: (1 Watt into 4 Ohms) ≥80dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V-6V
- Speaker level Input Sensitivity: 0.5V-15.5V
- Stereo Separation: ≥50dB
- Fuse Rating: 40A
- Dimensions (Inches): 8.66" L x 3.74" W x 1.73" H
- High-Speed MOSFET Power supply
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Waterproof Grade: IP65