How To Install a Marine Amplifier onto Your Boat:
Atom P30 4 Channel Amplifier:
How To Install A Car Amplifier:
How to Set Up your Car Amplifier:
How to Improve your Car Audio Electrical System:
The all new ATOM marine series of amplifiers gives you the best of both worlds! Small footprint and big power! These amps also have great features like built in volt meter.
The ATOM P30 is a class A/B 4-Channel high power amplifier with 2,400 watts peak output and 600 watts true RMS power. The RMS power is tested on a dyno using the certified run. It puts out 150 watts x 4 channels at less than 1% THD at 14.4 volts. We give the true power and the peak rating so you can easily compare this amp to any brand on the market regardless how they like to rate their products.
This amp has enough juice to power either (8) speakers, (4) speakers, (2) subwoofers or a combination of subwoofers and speakers. It is also perfect for mids and tweeters.
This amp has a very cool fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover. What is cool about it is that the crossover supports low pass, full, and high pass. This makes our amp ideal for subwoofers (sealed and vented), full range speakers, midrange speakers, and even tweeters. In high pass mode we allow you to filter out the lower frequencies (cut-off frequency adjustable between 50Hz - 250 Hz). In low pass mode we allow you to filter out the upper frequencies (cut-off frequency adjustable between 50Hz - 250 Hz). In full mode you will not be filtering any frequencies. Our advanced crossover technology will allow you to really fine tune each speaker to get the sound you desire.
The other cool thing is that this amp has 2 of these crossovers. Every 2 channels has its own set of advanced filters. So if you wanted you can use 2 channels for subwoofer(s) and the other 2 channels for full range speakers.
This amp utilizes high grade marine components including a conformal coated PCB board with a waterproof glue that is painted on to protect the circuitry. The heat sink casing including the bottom plate is made of stainless steel which is rustproof. The end panels, the internal mounting screws and hardware of the amp are made of stainless steel and are rustproof as well. Even after many years of use the amp will be rust free and operate like new!
What's in the Box:
- Birth sheet with Dyno-tested power
- Mounting Screw Kit
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville ATOM P30 2400 Watt Peak/600 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS 4 Channel Class AB ATV/Car Stereo Amplifier
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 150 Watts x 4 Channel <1% THD+N @ 14.4 Volts
- 4 Ohm: 100 Watts x 4 Channel <1% THD+N @ 14.4 Volts
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 300 Watts x 2 Channel <1% THD+N @ 14.4 Volts
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 600 Watts x 4 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 400 Watts x 4 Channel
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 1200 Watts x 2 Channel
- Digital Voltage Display on Amp
- Adjustable Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz
- Adjustable High Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz
- Painted Conformal Coating PCB Board (Uses 2577 Waterproof Glue)
- Rustproof Aluminum heat sink with black hairline finish
- Stainless steel end panels are rustproof
- All screws and mounting hardware are stainless steel and rustproof
- Bottom panel is aluminum and rustproof
- 4 Gauge power and ground terminals
- 10 Gauge speaker wire terminals
- All channels on the amp have crossovers so they can each be used for subs or full range speakers or tweeters or midrange speakers
- All channels on the amplifier are bridgeable
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Tertiary Supplies Circuitry
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Adjustable Input Level Control
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- 2CH/4CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50KHz
- Damping Factor: >85 @ 100Hz
- 40 Amp x 2 ATC Fuse
- Product Dimensions: 14.72" x 6.69" x 2"