- (1) Rockville ATOM 8B 8 Channel 3500 Watt Peak/880w Dyno-Certified RMS Marine/Boat Amplifier Amp w/Bluetooth
- (1) Rockville RWK42 4 Gauge 4 Chan Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit (2) RCA's
ATOM 8 Series (Product Video):
What's in the Box:
- 80A External Fuse
- Birth sheet with Tested Power
- Mounting Hardware
- Warranty Card
- Owner’s Manual
Some Popular Configurations:
- 4 full range speakers and 2 or 4 subwoofers
- 8 full range speakers and 2 or 4 subwoofers
- 8 full range speakers (one per channel)
- 16 full range speakers (2 per channel)
- (4) subwoofers
- Combination of midrange speakers and tweeters
- Combination of subwoofers, full range speakers, and tweeters
This also has an adjustable input mode switch which means if you only have 2 sets of RCA outputs on your receiver then you can still run 4 or 8 channels off of your receiver.
The all new ATOM marine series of amplifiers gives you the best of both worlds! Small footprint and big power! These also have great features like built in Bluetooth and a built in volt meter.
This amp utilizes high grade marine components including a conformal coated PCB board with a waterproof glue that is painted on to protect the circuitry. The heat sink casing, including the bottom plate, is made of stainless steel which is rustproof. The end panels, the internal mounting screws and hardware of the amp are made of stainless steel and are rustproof as well. Even after many years of use the amp will be rust free and operate like new!
The ATOM 8B is a class D 8-Channel high power amplifier with 3,500 watts peak output and 880 watts RMS rated power. The power of this amplifier is the real deal! It is enough to power multiple zones all at high volumes that you can hear over engine and wind noise.The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
This amp has a very cool fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover. What is cool about it is that the crossover supports low pass, full, and high pass. This makes our amp ideal for subwoofers (sealed and vented), full range speakers, midrange speakers, and even tweeters. In high pass mode we allow you to filter out the lower frequencies (cut-off frequency adjustable between 50Hz - 250 Hz). In low pass mode we allow you to filter out the upper frequencies (cut-off frequency adjustable between 50Hz - 250 Hz). In full mode you will not be filtering any frequencies. Our advanced crossover technology will allow you to really fine tune each speaker to get the sound you desire.
The other cool thing is that this amp has 2 of these crossovers. Every 4 channels has its own set of advanced filters.
As an example; you can use:
- Channels 1&3-2&4 for 4 full range speakers (in full mode)
- Channels 5&6-7&8 for subwoofers (in low pass mode)
The ATOM 8B is protected by full IC controlled circuitry with mute, delay, and soft start technology to protect your amplifier and speakers from thumping when you turn your vehicle on.
- Rockville ATOM 8B 8 Channel 3500 Watt Peak/880w Dyno-Certified RMS Marine/Boat Amplifier Amp w/Bluetooth
- Compact design and extremely high power (Do not be fooled by the compact size; this amp is a beast!!!)
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 3500 Watts System Power
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- RMS Power Output at 4 Ohms: 70 Watts x 8 Channels
- RMS Power Output at 2 Ohms: 110 Watts x 8 Channels
- RMS Bridged Power Output at 4 Ohms: 220 Watts x 4 Channels
- Voltage display on amp
- Configurable to 8, 6, or 4 channels
- Bluetooth Wireless with Auto Pairing
- RCA Line Output
- UV and Salt Water Resistant Paint, Silk Screen and Heat Sink Enclosure
- 80A Fuse rating!
- Marine-Grade Conformal Coated Boards Resist Corrosion from Salt Spray and Moisture
- Stainless steel end caps, mounting hardware, and bottom plate make this amp truly resistant to the elements
- 4CH / 8CH Input Mode Selector
- Independent Crossover Controls for CH1-4 and CH5-8
- Full Range / Low Pass / High Pass Configurable
- Variable High-Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz at 12dB/per Octave
- Variable Low-Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz at 12dB/per Octave
- Bass Equalization: Fully Adjustable 0 - 12dB at 45Hz
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Digital Class D Audio Topology
- High Speed MosFET Power Supply
- Studio Grade Output Stage Integrated Circuit
- Micro Size Architecture with SMD Component Circuitry
- Non-Corrosive Black Hairline Finish Aluminum Casing
- Conforms to the American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) Marine Electronic Standards
- 4-Way System Protection Circuitry (DC, Short, Thermal, Overload)
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-sink
- Anti-rust RCA Inputs
- Anti rust Bolt Down Molded Block Terminals
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30KHz
- S/N Ratio: >95dB
- Minimum THD: <0.05%
- Damping Factor: >150 at 100Hz
- Input Voltage: 280mV - 7V
- Channel Separation: >45dB
- Input Impedance: 15K
- Dimensions 6.7" W x 2" H x 10.8" L
- Color: Black
Video of RWK42:
Video for Unboxing RWK42:
The Rockville RWK42 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 80 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (2) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK42 4 Gauge 4 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (2) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 80 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.