- (1) Audio Technica ATM650 Dynamic Guitar/Snare/Percussion Instrument Microphone Mic
- (1) Samson MBA18 18" Microphone Boom Arm Studio Podcast USB Mic Stand w/ Desk Clamp
- (1) Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male XLR Microphone Cable
Authorized Audio Technica Dealer!
Description of ATM650:
This versatile addition to the Artist Series features a new multi-stage flat grille design for precise positioning close to the sound source. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high-output performance, the ATM650 has a frequency response tailored for clear sound reproduction of guitar cabinets, snare and percussion. A-T’s innovative dual-wall floating construction banishes handling noise.
- Audio Technica ATM650 Dynamic Instrument Microphone Uses for Guitar, Snare and Percussion
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Patterns: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 17 kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Multi-stage flat grille design is engineered to enable easy placement as close as possible to sound source
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Product Weight: 9.84 Lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 6.46" inches Long, 1.53" inches Diameter
Authorized Samson Dealer!
The Samson MBA18 Microphone Boom Arm is the perfect microphone accessory for any radio, podcast or home studio setup. The telescoping design of the MBA18 provides a maximum horizontal/vertical arm reach of 18", giving users convenient flexibility with their mic placement. The mic book arm easily attaches to a table or desk via its C-clamp mount, which offers a maximum grip of 2". In combination with its iron and plastic construction, the MBA18 offers 0.63" - 27 mic clip threading that can accommodate any mic weighing up to five pounds.
- Samson MBA18 18" Studio Podcast USB Microphone Stand with Desk Clamp and Boom Arm
- Telescoping microphone boom arm
- Iron and plastic construction
- 18" maximum arm reach
- 0.63" - 27 mic clip threading
- 5 Lbs. maximum weight capacity
- C-clamp mount (2" maximum grip)
Video of RCXFM20E-B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male XLR Microphone Cable
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 20 Ft
- Color: Black