Twitch Gaming Live Stream Rockville Equipment SETUP for OBS (For Fortnite):
- (1) Audio Technica AT2050 Side-Address Studio Condenser Recording Microphone Mic
- (1) Blue Icicle XLR Microphone to USB Computer Connection Converter w/ Preamp
- (1) Rockville DMS40 40" Microphone Boom Arm Studio Podcast USB Mic Stand+Desk Clamp
- (1) Rockville RockPop Double Screen Recording Mic Pop Filter w/Metal Gooseneck Clamp
Authorized Audio Technica Dealer!
Description of AT2050:
The versatile AT2050 provides consistent, superior performance in switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight polar pattern settings. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the microphone is ideal for studio and live sound use on vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
- Audio Technica AT2050 Side-Address Multi-Pattern Condenser Studio/Recording Microphone
- Element: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni-Directional, Figure-Eight
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/Octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level:
- 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
- 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 17 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 4.7 mA typical
- Switches: Polar selection; Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Three Switchable Polar Patterns: Omni, Cardioid, Figure-Eight
- Switchable 80 Hz High-Pass Filter and 10 dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Includes: Shock Mount & Protective Pouch
- Product Weight: 0.91 Lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 6.69" inches Long, 2.05" inches Maximum Body Diameter
Authorized Blue Dealer!
Description of Icicle:
A hassle-free way to get computer connected!
The Icicle XLR to USB Converter/Mic Preamp lets you easily connect your favorite microphone directly to your Mac or PC. The Blue Icicle performs dual functions as an XLR to USB adapter and a studio-quality microphone preamp. It features an analog gain control and also provides 48V phantom power for condenser microphones. The Icicle converter and preamp is the quick-and-easy way to perform digital recording, podcasting, and voice messaging. Includes 6ft. USB cable.
- Blue Icicle XLR Microphone to USB Computer Connection Converter with Preamp
- Works with Mac or PC computers
- No Special Drivers Required
- Studio Quality USB microphone preamp
- Supplies 48V phantom power for . condenser microphones
- Phantom power active light
- Fully balanced low noise analog front end
- Analog gain control
- Sample/Word: 44.1K/16 bit
- Power Consumption: 200mA (from USB bus)
- System Requirements:
- Macintosh: Mac OSX with USB 1.0 or 2.0 and 64 MB RAM (minimum)
- Windows: XP Home Edition, Professional or Vista with USB 1.0 or 2.0 and 64 MB RAM (minimum) (Not compatible with Windows 7)
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Blue Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Blue product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Blue from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturer warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
How to Set Up DMS40:
Video of DMS40:
The Rockville DMS40 desktop microphone boom arm is the perfect accessory for any podcast, home studio setup, or broadcasting studio. Its rotating design provides a maximum arm reach of 40" giving you freedom to place your mic anywhere you want!
Our designers used the most sturdy and long lasting clamps and springs, with durable steel construction.
- Rockville DMS40 40" Studio Desk Clamp Microphone Stand w/Boom Arm
- Articulating microphone boom arm
- Suitable for studios, broadcasting, podcasting, and more
- Arms: 20"+20" arm length for adjustment
- C-shape desk clamp is made of aluminum alloy
- Fits any desk less than 2 inch thick
- ABS plastic mic clip
- You can set the base of the stand on the desk firmly and adjust to your favorite position
- High quality steel frame is sturdy and durable
- Internal springs for silent and effortless positioning
How to Set Up Your RockPop:
Features of RockPop:
- Rockville RockPop Double Screen Recording Microphone Pop Filter with Metal Gooseneck Clamp
- Prevents pops when recording vocals
- Adjustable clamp fixes securely to any mic stand
- Gooseneck for precise positioning
- The first screen blocks air blasts
- The gap in between the 2 screens disperses any remaining air pressure
- By the time it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained
- Adjustable Gooseneck: The metal gooseneck holder fully supports the filter's weight and keeps it in place
- You can adjust the angle and distance between the wind screen and the microphone
- Universal Compatibility: Adjustable and rotating clamp with scratch-proof gripper secures to any tubular mounting booms or mic stands with a maximum diameter of 1.6 inches
- Swivel mount for easy installation
- Pop Filter Diameter: 5.9” inches
- Gooseneck Length: 14.1” inches
- Net Weight: 0.44 Lbs.