- (1) Boss Audio AR120DVC 12" 1600 Watt Dual 4-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer Armor Bass Sub
- (1) Rockville dB11 1400w/700w RMS Mono Class D 2-Ohm Amplifier Car Amp+Bass Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
Description of AR120DVC:
Dual Voice Coils
A Dual voice coil subwoofer provides more wiring configuration possibilities. If you add additional subwoofers, wiring configurations can be easily matched to optimize the amps power output. Power handling is also increased. Dual voice coil subwoofers are ideal for medium to high-power applications.
This subwoofer will thrive in well in a ported enclosure. A ported enclosure is easy to spot because of the vent (port). This enclosure will be bigger than a sealed enclosure and it also has greater SPL output, resulting in chest-thumping bass with authority. For proper tuning and optimum subwoofer performance in a ported enclosure, we recommend using an amplifier with a subsonic filter.
This subwoofer will operate well in a sealed enclosure that will yield solid, tight bass. You can either purchase a pre-fabricated enclosure or build one to suit your installation needs. Sealed enclosures are relatively easy to build and are the smallest enclosure the subwoofer is designed for.
- Boss Audio AR120DVC Armor - 12 inch DUAL Voice Coil (4 Ohm) 1600-watt Subwoofer
- 12" 4 ohm Armor Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling: Peak:1600W
- Polypropylene cone
- Butyl rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Push terminals
- 2" High temperature dual voice coil
- Top-mount depth: 5-3/16"
- Cutout diameter: 10.75"
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 37
- Peak Power Handling 1600 watts
- Voice Coil(s) Dual
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 4 ohms
- Sensitivity 85 dB
- Woofer Composition Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Butyl Rubber
Recommended Enclosure Specifications:
- Recommended Enclosure Type Ported / Vented
- Optimum Sealed Box Volume 1 cubic feet
- Optimum Ported Box Volume 1.2 cubic feet
Video of dB11:
What In The Box:
- (1) dB11 Amplifier
- (1) Bass Remote
- (1) Birth Sheet with Tested Power
- Owner's Manual
- Mounting Hardware
Features of dB11:
- Rockville dB11 1400w/700w RMS 2-Ohm Class-D Mono Car Amplifier and Bass Remote
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1%
distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other
CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.)
- 2 Ohm: 350 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 220 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- RMS Power Rating: (Use these RMS ratings when
comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.)
- 2 Ohm: 700 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 440 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak Power Rating: (The amount of power the amplifier
can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song)
- 2 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 880 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250 Hz
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ 8 Gauge Translucent Blue Super Flex Power Cables
- 17’ 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ 8 Gauge Super Flex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F