What's In the Box:
- (1) Microphone Receiver/Mixer/Interface
- (2) 2.4GHz Wireless Microphones
- (1) Charging Cable
- (1) 3.5mm to 3.5mm Aux Cable
- (1) 3.5mm to Dual RCA Cable
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Video of Anywhere Karaoke :
Rockville is proud to introduce one of the most unique items available to the market today. What would you say if we told you that you now can sing Karaoke anywhere! And I mean anywhere. The Rockville ANYWHERE KARAOKE portable rechargeable Karaoke interface with (2) wireless microphones is the only true sing anywhere device that is on the market today!
Examples of Setups:
In the Car:
With the ANYWHERE KARAOKE you can connect to your cars stereo and speakers and sing along to your favorite song using YouTube. Using YouTube you can get access to unlimited karaoke versions of your favorite songs for free! The steps below will outline just how easy it is to do this.
- Step 1: DECIDE which Device you would like to use as your karaoke viewing screen (Smartphone, tablet, laptop)
- Step 2: PAIR the unit with your device through Bluetooth or through the included aux cable.
- Step 3: CONNECT the receiver with your cars radio using the FM transmitter, or directly through the AUX input in your vehicle.
- Step 4: PLAY a song through your Smartphone, tablet, laptop on YouTube Just type whichever song name you would like to sing + the word karaoke into the YouTube search field.
- Step 5: You are done! Sing away! Now you should be able to view the words on the screen of your device (Smartphone, tablet, laptop) and hear the music coming from your car stereo. Sing into the microphones and you will hear your voice coming out of the speakers over the music. You can also adjust the music volume and mic volume on the microphones as well as the echo effect until you are happy with the sound.
In Your Home:
Whether you are home alone and get the urge to sing, or you are hosting a party and want to sing along with friends. The ANYWHERE KARAOKE will allow you to turn any speaker in your home into an unforgettable Karaoke experience. You can connect to any home theater system, powered speaker, or even your Television as long as it has an RCA input, or FM radio. The steps below will outline just how easy it is to sing karaoke at home.
- Home Theater System:
- Connect your Karaoke viewing screen (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, TV) to your home theater system, powered speaker, or mixer how you normally would.
- Turn on the receiver and plug the audio output on the back of the receiver into the RCA input jack of your home theater system, powered speaker, or mixer with the included AUX to RCA cable.
- Turn on the microphone(s) and adjust the volume.
Whether you are at the beach, park, tailgating or camping around the fire the Battery powered rechargeable ANYWHERE KARAOKE by Rockville will allow you to turn your outing into a karaoke party! To connect to a portable speaker with or without Bluetooth follow the simple steps below.
- Step 1: Decide which Device you would like to use as your karaoke viewing screen (Smartphone, tablet, laptop)
- Step 2: Either pair the unit with your device through Bluetooth or wire them with the included aux cable.
- Step 3: Connect the unit to your speaker with the included aux cable.
- Step 4: On your device (Smartphone, tablet, laptop) go to YouTube and type whichever song name you would like to sing + the word karaoke into the youtube search field.
- Step 5: You are done! Sing away! Now you should be able to view the words on the screen of your device (Smartphone, tablet, laptop) and hear the music coming from your car stereo. Sing into the microphones and you will hear your voice coming out of the speakers over the music.
- You can also adjust the music volume and microphone volume using the settings on the microphones as well as the echo effect until you are happy with the sound.
- Rockville ANYWHERE KARAOKE Rechargeable Karaoke Mixer/Interface with Bluetooth, AUX and (2) Microphones
- Audio output allows you to connect this mic system to your car TV, Home Theater system, Mixer, Speaker, or amplifier that has either 3.55MM or RCA inputs
- FM transmitter allows you to pair, connect and sing karaoke through your car stereo, home receiver or any other radio wirelessly!
- Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device such as your Smartphone, Tablet, MP3 player, Home Theater receiver and more!
- Audio input allows you to plug in any Smartphone, MP3 Player, Tablet, Laptop, PC, Blu-Ray Player, Set-Top Box, AppleTV, or any other audio device.
- Built-in DSP (Digital signal processing) for digital vocal mixing and echo control.
- Includes (2) digital 2.4GHz wireless microphones with incredible sound clarity.
- Auto power off function turns off the microphone within 2 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life.
- Wireless microphone battery life can reach 28 hours with 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- The wireless microphones can work at a distance of up to 26 Feet from the receiver
- Microphones feature a low battery indicator
- Each microphone can adjust volume and echo independently
- Receiver is rechargeable and can be used wirelessly after charged
- Receiver can work up to 16 hours on a single charge
- Receiver charge time is 2 hours
- Receiver can support both Bluetooth and line-in at the same time
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 16KHz
- Delay: 13ms -14ms
- Continuous Working: 28 Hours
- Microphone Working Distance: 26 Feet
- Low Battery Reminder and Auto Power Off
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Bluetooth Working Distance: 32 Feet
- Bluetooth Auto-Connect (connects to Bluetooth device last used)
- Built-in DSP
- 44.1K 16 bit sound quality
- Digital Vocal & Echo Effects
- DC In: 5V
- Single Microphone Weight: 6.7 ounces
- Microphone Length: 9.1” inches
- Dimensions of Receiver: 5.6” x 3.1” x 0.7” inches
- Receiver Weight: 6.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 10.3” x 8.2” x 2.1” inches
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee!