All About Your Air Bench:
How To Set Up Your AIR-BENCH:
The Rockville Air-Bench is an adjustable height keyboard bench.
The cool thing about this one is that it has an air-lift mechanism to adjust the height quickly.
At its lowest position it is very easy to transport if you want to take it to a gig.
The foam cushion is medium to high density which allows you to feel sturdy when you play while having just the right amount of softness. You can play for hours without feeling fatigued on this bench.
The H-shaped bottom base is made out of black powder coated steel that will not rust and it looks great. The shape of the base ensures maximum stability.
You can easily set up the bench with the included Allen-keys in under 2 minutes. It is just 8 screws.
The leatherette finish is a performance material that will not rip or scratch easily and it will last for a long time. Overall this chair just looks and feels solid and its comfortable and easy to adjust.
- Rockville AIR-BENCH Keyboard/Piano Bench
- Hydraulic Air Lift allows you to quickly adjust the height up and down
- High-density sponge seat cushion for excellent comfort during long performances
- Performance leatherette material
- Height adjusts from 17"- 23"
- Heavy duty Steel structure
- Supports up to 330 lbs.
- Black powder coating prevents rust and looks good
- Non-slip Rubber feet
- At lowest position it is small enough to transport easily
- Includes 2 Allen-keys for quick assembly (Just 8 screws)
- Seat size: 19.3"x 11.8"x 2.36"
- Weight: 16.67 lbs.