- (1) MTX 5510-22 10" 800 Watt Peak/400 Watt RMS DVC 2-ohm Car Audio Subwoofer Sub
- (1) Rockville ROCK ANYWHERE WaterProof Portable Bluetooth Speaker+TWS Stereo Linking
Video of 5510-22:
Authorized MTX Audio Dealer!
High SPL Subwoofers
55 Series Subwoofers are high SPL subwoofers that deliver the most bass for your buck. Implementing many of the same features found on our 75 & 95 Series SuperWoofers, the 55 Series can rock hard and loud for extended periods of time, while maintaining accurate and clean bass throughout the party. You will be impressed.
The 5510-22 is a 10″ dual voice coil, 400 watt, 2 ohm subwoofer built on the MTX tradition of getting more than expected. The 55 Series subs are often used in applications where bass levels are the most important factor. These subwoofers are designed to move air and go boom! They are true monsters of bass and are a great choice for anyone that really wants to be heard.
55 Series Spider Plateau Venting
This subwoofer also incorporates Spider Plateau Venting which is a mechanical cooling process that targets cool air at the voice coil and a radial ribbed t-yoke that acts as a heat sink effectively managing the subwoofer temperature for long term rocking performance.
The MTX Inverted Apex Surround
This subwoofer features the MTX Inverted Apex Surround. This is a departure from a traditional half roll surround. The Inverted Apex is narrower thereby increasing the surface diameter of the subwoofer cone enabling it to displace more air and generate higher SPL. The 55's are designed with a progressive suspension that lowers distortion resulting in improved sound quality even at high volume.
- MTX 5510-22 10" 800 Watt Peak/400 Watt RMS 2-Ohm Car Subwoofer
- RMS Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 800 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power: 200-400 Watts RMS
- Impedance: Dual 2 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 29Hz - 130Hz
- Sensitivity: 83.1 dB
- Voice Coil: 2" inches (Dual)
- Magnet Weight: 56 oz.
- Mounting Depth: 5.625" inches
- Cut Out Diameter: 9.188"
- Volume Displacement: 35.0 cu in
- Sealed Enclosure Net Volume: 0.75 cu ft.
- Vented Enclosure Net Volume: 2.0 cu ft.
- Inverted Apex Surround: Increases Surface Area Resulting in Increased Volume Displacement and SPL
- Spider Plateau Venting: Targets Cool Air at Voice Coil for Improved Thermal Performance
- Progressive Suspension: Controls Excursion at High Power Reducing Distortion Resulting in Better Sound Quality
- Radial Ribbed T-Yoke: Helps Dissipates Heat and Decreases Distortion Improving Sound Quality
Click here for the Installation Sheet
What In The Box:
- (1) ROCK ANYWHERE Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- (1) Bicycle Handlebar Mount
- (1) Micro USB Charging Cable
- (1) 3.5mm Auxiliary Cable
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
How to Set Up Your ROCK ANYWHERE:
Video of ROCK ANYWHERE:
TWS – True Wireless
The TWS function allows you to wirelessly connect 2 of these speakers together to give you stereo sound. This will give you a left and right channel which will give you true stereo surround sound. If you want amazing sound in your bedroom you can just put one of these on each side of your room and it will sound like you have a full surround sound speaker system.
IPX7 Waterproof and Submergible
The ROCK ANYWHERE is 100% waterproof. You can take it with you into the shower, or inside the pool and it will never get damaged.
Amazing Power with
This speaker puts out a huge 20 watts of power. It sounds impressively loud and clear. This speaker has great bass and crystal clear highs with a distortion rating of less than 1%. What makes the bass so loud is that the speaker has 2 passive radiators to enhance the bass. That basically mean the speaker has 2 extra subwoofers built in that focuses on playing back bumping bass!
Built with 100% ROHS Silicone & ABS, with a TPU coating. TPU is a special blend of plastic that is soft and impact resistant. This enclosure design delivers top of the line sound quality. It includes rubber feet for great sound when placing the speaker on any hard surface.
Huge Battery Life
This is a big advantage with our unit. We use a high quality original 2,000 mAH battery rated for up to 30 hours of playback at 50% volume.
Amazing Bluetooth Integration
This uses the latest and most reliable Bluetooth chip. It has Bluetooth 4.1 technology with enhanced data rate and a range of 40 feet! This guarantees a crystal clear signal even when you are away from the unit. Pairing your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device is super easy! There is no password required. Simply turn the unit on and it automatically connects to your device.
- Rockville ROCK ANYWHERE Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker with TWS Stereo Linking
- Peak Power Handling: 20 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 10 Watts
- (2) passive radiators give you loud and deep sounding bass
- Completely Waterproof with IPX7 Rating: Fully Submergible For Up to 30 Minutes
- SD card slot (accepts 64Gb max)
- Battery charges with included USB cable
- Distortion: Less than 1%
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz -18 kHz
- Fast Charge Time: 3 Hours
- 2000 mAH battery supports 30 hours of playback at 50% volume
- Playback Controls:
- Play, Pause, Skip Forward, Skip Back, Volume Up, Volume Down
- Will control next song, pause, play on popular apps like Pandora, Spotify, and others
- 40 Foot Maximum Bluetooth Range
- The built-in microphone allows you to make and receive phone calls hands-free
- Compatible with any Bluetooth devices such as iPad, iPhone, Laptops, Android phone, other cell phones, iPods, other Bluetooth MP3 Players
- Bluetooth Version. 4.1 with EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Rugged and Shockproof with Rubberized Impact-Resistant Silicone Feet
- TF slot allows you to play music on a memory card
- Loud and clear deep bass response
- Extremely loud, powerful, and rugged
- Material: 100% ROHS Plastic + TPU which is a unique blend of soft plastic that is impact resistant
- Perfect for shower, bedroom, kitchen, bicycle, camping, hiking, pool, beach, on-the-go, and much more!
- Includes Bicycle Handlebar Mount
- Product Dimensions: 5.3” x 2” x 2.7” inches
- Product Weight: 0.62 lbs