- (1) Kicker 47KPB1 KPB1 21" Bluetooth Powered ATV/UTV/RZR Soundbar Speaker System
- (1) Rockville HTS45 800w 5.1 Channel Bluetooth Home Theater Audio System+Subwoofer
How to install a Soundbar in your UTV!:
The weather-proof, six-speaker KICKER PowerBar is at home on your UTV, boat or even your handlebars!
Tough, Powerful and Independent
Covered in tough, powder-coated aluminum, the KICKER KPB1 21-inch PowerBar includes four mid-woofers and two titanium tweeters that fire up the outdoors. This IP66-rated system is driven by a 150-watt power plant, and the included 3.5mm line-output connection lets you add more amplifiers for an even bigger sound system.
A completely self-enclosed system, KICKER PowerBars do not require a head unit. Connect sources wirelessly via Bluetooth® or a full-range AUX stereo input, then control it all with the included steering wheel-mounted wireless remote. Four DSP-controlled EQ presets are easily accessible via oversized buttons in the center of the PowerBar.
Enabling KICKER’s Broadcast Mode™ wirelessly connects numerous PowerBars together, allowing everyone to enjoy the same music at the same time while on the trail, stopped at the campsite or gathering around the campfire.
The included bracketing lets you quickly mount the PowerBars on a 1.5”, 1.75” or 2” round tube, or you can mount on a 0.75”, 1” or 1.25” square tube (brackets sold separately).
- Four 3-inch Midranges and Two Titanium 1-inch Tweeters
- Weather-proof with IP66 Rating
- Wireless Remote Control Included
- Controlled via Phone or Remote
- LED Backlit Controls
- Broadcast Mode Pairs and Shares Music
- 150 Watts (@10% THD)
- Stereo AUX Input
- Stereo Bluetooth Receiver
- Four EQ Settings
- 3.5mm Line-Out Connection to add more audio
- Number of Woofers/Tweeters: 4/2
- Woofer (in, mm): 3, 76
- Tweeter (in, mm): 1, 25
- Power Output (watts @ 14.4V, <10% THD+N): 150
- Frequency Response (Hz): 65Hz-20K
- Aux Input: Stereo 3.5mm Female, 0-1.75 V Sensitivity
- Line Output: Stereo 3.5mm Female, Buffered, 2.5 V
HOW TO SET UP YOUR HTS45:
Video of HTS45:
What's in the Box:
- Subwoofer with built in receiver
- (2) Front speakers
- (2) Rear speakers
- (1) Center channel speaker
- Remote Control
- Signal Cable
- Antenna Cable
- Speaker Wall Mounting Kits
- All wiring to connect speakers to the receiver – 30 feet wires for the rear speakers, 12 feet cables for the front speakers and 12 feet cables for the center channel speaker
- Warranty Card
The Rockville HTS45 is an all in one 5.1 channel complete home audio system. It includes a powered subwoofer that has a loud and clean bass response. The subwoofer also has a built in receiver and amplifier that will power the 5 wall mounted speakers.
The subwoofer has Bluetooth built in as well as USB and SD playback. There are also 2 sets of RCA sux inputs to connect any other audio devices to this system. There are also 6 DVD inputs to allow you to integrate with a DVD player.
The main goal when developing this item was to get the best sound quality. This item delivers. The sound is very well-tuned and balanced. This has 800 watts peak output and when you crank the volume it gets extremely loud! The best part is that even at max volume there is no noticeable distortion. The sound is clean at all volume levels.
- Rockville HTS45 800w 5.1 Channel Bluetooth Home Theater Audio System+Subwoofer
- 800 Watts Peak Power
- 400 Watts Program Power
- 200 Watts Continuous RMS Power
- 5.25” Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver
- 3” Center Channel Speaker
- 3” Full Range Front Speakers
- 3” Full Range Rear Channel Speakers
- Top Quality MDF Wood Cabinets with Plastic Front Panels
- Built-In FM Receiver with Amazing Reception
- 5 Preset Equalizer curves
- You can independently control the volume of each speaker and the subwoofer
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Optical Input
- Coaxial Input
- USB Input (max file size 64Gb)
- SD Input (max file size 64Gb)
- 2 ¼” MIC Inputs with Echo function for karaoke
- 5 RCA Audio Outputs connect to the 5 speakers
- 6 RCA DVD Audio Inputs
- 2 RCA AUX Inputs
- FM Antenna Input
- Full Function Remote
- Zero distortion can be heard even with volume and bass settings all the way up!
- The sound on this system is better than anything even that cost twice the price!
- Frequency Response: 300Hz – 20KHz
- Amplifier: Class AB, very efficient amplifier with top components!
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥50dB
- Max SPL: 106 dB @ 1w/1m
- Input voltage: AC 120V/60Hz
- Subwoofer Dimensions in Inches: 6.69” W x 13.58" D x 12.20” H
- Satellite Speaker Dimensions in Inches: 4.53” W x 3.54" D x 7.87” H
- Net Weight: 18.56 LBS (Shipping Weight: 20.98 LBS)