- (1) KICKER KEY2004 200w 4-Channel Amplifier w/Auto-EQ/Processor) Smart Amp 47KEY2004
- (1) Rockville RWK82 8 Gauge 4 Chan Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit (2) RCA's
What's in the Box:
- (1) 4 channel power amplifier
- (1) microphone
- (1) microphone cable with switch
- (1) fuse holder
- (1) manual and installation hardware
Description of 47KEY2004:
The biggest advance - in the smallest package. Introducing the KEY smart amplifier and audio processor in one, featuring AI-driven DSP.
ACOUSTIC CORRECTION = AUDIO PERFECTION
Don't just make your system louder - make it clearer. Make it better…
Press the selector, and the microphone goes to work. The KEY uses a powerful internal computer to deliver dramatic improvements in realism and soundstage. A massive 40-band equalizer improves tonality, and a 24dB crossover re-defines the capabilities of each speaker.
The concert quality of your factory stereo is revealed! What would take hours for a professional to achieve happens in a matter of minutes. All automatically. All with the press of a single button.
Start with these FREE TEST TONES for easy setup!
In addition to an unbelievable sound quality, the KEY200.4 delivers 200 watts of pumpin' power to your factory speakers. At KICKER, we know power and clarity always go hand-in-hand.
Measuring less than eight inches long and only two inches high, the KEY200.4 fits nearly anywhere. Mount it behind your radio, under the seat, or in your trunk with ease.
START. DON'T STOP.
The KEY200.4 is one of the first amps fully compatible with newer vehicles using start-stop systems. The amplifier also features FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology), providing compatibility with nearly every stock and aftermarket radio on the road today.
KEEP THE BEAT
If the temperature reaches the threshold, the KEY200.4's dynamic power-management algorithms kick into gear! Instead of hearing the amplifier's volume “pumping” or blowing a fuse – KEY technology engages a nearly inaudible limiter/compressor, applied only to the peaks of the music for as little as milliseconds at a time. The amplifier quickly cools, which deactivates the compressor. Music returns to its full dynamic range without a moment’s interruption!
- 200 Watts Of Power (50 x 4)
- Auto EQ Microphone With Selector Switch Included
- Compatible with Start/Stop Vehicle Technology
- FIT2™ Technology Included
- Turn On Via Remote 12v Signal Or DC Offset
- Auto 40-Band Equalizer
- Bi-Amp Capability (Defeatable)
- Auto Compressor (Defeatable)
- Kicker EQ Preset (Defeatable)
- Auto Time Alignment (Defeatable)
- Auto Level Adjustment (Bi-Amp Mode Only)
- Auto Speaker Size Detection
- 24dB Crossovers
- 60/80/120hz High Pass Filter (Defeatable)
- Power (watts/ch), 4 Ohm stereo: 50 x 4
- Microphone/Kicker EQ button: included
- Standard dimensions(H x W x L): 1-11/16 x 2-3/4 x 7-3/8
- Metric dimensions(H x W x L): 4.3 x 7 x18.7
- Frequency Response (Hz): 20-20k, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: high level 250mV-10V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 24dB/octave, selective high pass or all pass @60,80, or 120Hz
Video of RWK82:
The Rockville RWK82 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (2) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK82 8 Gauge 4 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (2) 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17' 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cablee
- 17' 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.