- (1) Kicker 46TL7T124 L7T 12" 600w Car Subwoofer Solo-Baric Sub in Slim Enclosure Box
- (1) Rockville RXA-T2 2400 Watt Peak/1250w RMS 2 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
What's in the box?
- One loaded enclosure with one 12-inch subwoofer
- Mounting hardware
- One owner's manual
- Two stickers
Description of 46TL7T124:
Single 12" TL7T 4-Ohm Enclosure
The L7R 12-inch Subwoofer Enclosure is perfect for big bass under or behind your seats.
Whether it’s mounted in a truck, sedan or hatchback, the massive power handling and tiny footprint lets you take your music everywhere you want to go – without the expense of a custom box.
- KICKER 46TL7T124 L7T 12" 600w Car Subwoofer Solo-Baric Sub in Slim Enclosure Box
- Genuine KICKER L7T Subwoofer Included
- Angled Design for Excellent Fit
- Heavy Internal Bracing
- Single 4-Ohm Terminal
- Easy to Install and Wire
- Thick Black Carpeting
- Rounded Corners
- Embroidered KICKER Logo
- Thick MDF Construction
- Type: single truck
- Woofer [in, cm]: Solo-Baric L7T 12 inch 4 Ohm
- Impedance [Ohms]: 4
- RMS Watts: 600w
- SENSITIVITY [dB 1w/1m]: 86.54
- Box Top Depth: 4-3/8"
- Box Bottom Depth: 7-3/4"
- Box Height: 13-3/4"
- Box Width: 21-1/2"
Video of RXA-T2:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high-quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXA-T2 is a 2 channel amplifier with 2,400 Watts peak output and 800 Watts RMS (2x 400 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 1 x 1,200 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the CEA rated RMS rating can be used to compare with brands who rate their items using the CEA standard such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. That means you can install this amplifier to your factory or aftermarket receiver. Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXA-T2 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXA-T2 2400 Watt Peak/1200 Watt RMS 2 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
.....200 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms and 1% THD+N
.....300 Watts x 2 @ 2 Ohms < 1% THD
.....1 x 600 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings:
.....1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts RMS) @ 2 Ohms
.....1 x 1200 Watts @ 4 Ohm Bridged Mono
.....800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms) < 1% THD
- Peak Power:
.....2400 Watts (2 x 1200 @ 2 Ohms or 1 x 2400 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass 15Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- 2 Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- High Level Input with Auto Start Smart Turn-On
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- S / N Ratio: 100dB
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- Dual 40 Amp Maxi Fuses
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 8.6" x 2.0" x 13" inches
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets