- (1) KICKER KMC4 Dual-Zone 3" LCD Marine Digital Media Gauge Receiver w/Bluetooth/USB
- (1) Pair Rockville RWB90W White 8" 300w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
Description of 46KMC4:
Meet your new entertainment hub! The KMC4 features four channels and up to 200 watts of built-in power. It comes equipped with an AM/FM/weather-band tuner, charging USB connection and four sets of RCA outputs for easy expansion.
The Party Starts Here
The KMC4 comes with a sunlight-viewable, full-color 3-inch LCD screen and a rotary encoder for easy access to your tunes. Add even more bump to your boat by connecting amplifiers to the front, rear, sub, and zone-2 RCA outputs.
Made to Play:
Equipped with an AM/FM tuner with weather band, Bluetooth audio, RCA and charging USB inputs, the KMC4 is ready for any music you want to play. The full color display shows you on-screen artist, album art, track and title data. Add a wired KRC12 Remote Commander for even more control. This durable KMC4 Media Center is ready for some fun on the water! (IP66)
- Charging USB w/Thumb-Drive Playback
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Full-Color LCD Display
- 3” Hole Cutout
- KRC12 Remote Compatible
- AM/FM and Weather-Band Tuner
- Up to 10 Favorites for each source: AM and FM
- Front and Rear RCA Outputs, Plus Subwoofer and Zone 2
- AUX RCA Input
- Day/Night Mode
- Low Battery Alert
- Loudness control
- Customizable EQ with Five Presets
- Power Output @ 14.4V, 4Ω stereo, <10% THD+N: 25x4
- Power Output @ 14.4V, 2Ω stereo, <10% THD+N: 38 x 4
- Frequency Response [Hz]: 20 - 20k
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio [dB]: 100
- RCA Outputs
- Line-Out Level [V]: 4
- Outer Trim Ring Dimensions [in, cm]: 3.5 x 5.5, 8.89 x 13.97
- Protrusion From Mounting Surface [in, cm]: 1-1/8, 2.86
- Mounting Depth [in, cm]: 4-3/4, 12.07
- Mounting Hole Diameter [in, cm]: 3, 7.62
- Mounting Panel Thickness Range [in, cm]: Any
- IP Rating: IP66
- AUX Input Sensitivity: 500 mV
- USB: Playback, Charging, Compatible File System: MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV16, FLAC16, DC 5V, 1 Amp, FAT32
- BT Range (feet): 30
HOW TO RWB SERIES (RWB65B, RWB65W, RWB70B, RWB70W, RWB80B, RWB80W, RWB90W, RWB90B):
Video of RWB:
- (2) Wakeboard Speakers
- (2) 360° Swivel Mounting Brackets
- Integrated Grill
- Installation Hardware
- No exaggerated power ratings : These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 200 watts RMS and 300 watts peak. (200 watts RMS is equal to about 500 watts rated by other brands)
- Marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- These can withstand all elements on the water for a lifetime of worry free use
- The mounting screws are longer than other versions we carry to accommodate thicker mounting bars. In addition to wakeboard tower's on boats, we tested these to be perfect for installing in Jeep Cherokee vehicles and even ATV's.
- We’ve added a new and improved nylon mounting bracket. Nylon is strong, light weight, and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the ability to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your boat for different applications.
- Pair Rockville RWB90W White 8" 300w Marine Wakeboard 360° Swivel Tower Speakers
- 8" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel
- Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter
- Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Water / Rust Resistant
- Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround
- High BL Magnet Motor Structure
- Y30 High Density Magnets
- Oversized 1.25” Kapton Voice Coil
- Large mounting screw accommodates roll bars found on many off road vehicles such as Jeep Wranglers, and ATV's equiped with a roll bar/cage.
- These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26" 2.87"
- Color: White
- Includes 65mm and 80mm screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangler and any roll ba
- Includes Stainless mounting hardware that wont rust or corrode
- Power Rating :
- Peak Power Handling : 600 Watts (300 Watts per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling : 400 Watts (200 Watts per Speaker)
- Frequency Response : 60 – 20,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level : 98dB @ 1w/1m
- Impedance : 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth : 10.5"
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.