Meet the control center for fun on your boat!
The Party Starts Here
Equipped with an easily readable screen, rotary encoder and over 200 watts of total peak power into four channels, the KMC2 comes equipped with plenty of power. Add even more bump to your boat by adding amplifiers to the included RCA outputs.
Connect your Bluetooth to the KMC2, plug into the included USB or RCA inputs, or turn on the AM/FM radio. Add a wired KRC12 remote for even more control. This durable media center is ready for some fun on the water!
- Fits in gauge opening
- IPX66 certification
- Uses USB, RCA, AM/FM and Bluetooth audio sources
- USB audio playback or charging
- RCA outputs
- Compatible with KRC12 Remote Commander
- Power Output @ 14.4V, 4Ω stereo, <10% THD+N: 25x4
- Frequency Response [Hz]: 20-20k
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio [dB]: 87
- RCA Outputs: 1 Set of Pre-amp Outputs
- Line-Out Level [V]: 2.5
- Outer Trim Ring Dimensions [in, cm]: 4.4, 11.2
- Protrusion From Mounting Surface [in, cm]: 1.25, 3.1
- Mounting Depth [in, cm]: 3.9, 10
- Mounting Hole Diameter [in, cm]: 3, 7.62
- Mounting Panel Thickness Range [in, cm]: Any
- IP Rating: IP66
- AUX Input Sensitivity AUX Input Sensitivity: 500 mV
- USB:Playback, Charging, Compatible File System: MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV16, FLAC16, DC 5V, 1 Amp, FAT32
- BT Range (feet): 30