- (1) KICKER 45KMF104 10" 350w Peak/175w RMS Marine Boat Subwoofer Free Air Sub KMF12
- (1) Rockville RXM-T1 1500w Peak / 370w Dyno-Certified RMS Marine/Boat 2 Channel Amplifier Stereo Amp Amp New
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
What's In The Box:
- (1) 10" Woofer
- (1) Back Gasket
- (8) Mounting Screws
- (8) Mounting Screw Clips
- (1) Owner's Manual
The KICKER® KMF 10-inch
Marine Subwoofer makes serious bass - no enclosure necessary! Made to take the
power and the weather, this sub is custom made to bang in your boat. Packed with
features and made for specifically for marine use, KICKER gives you the deep,
loud bass your boat needs.
- KICKER 45KMF104 10" 350W Peak/175W RMS Marine Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 350 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 175 Watts
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Co-molded Santoprene Surround
- UniPlate Back Plate And Pole Piece
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Rear Gasketing Included
- Polymer Basket Resists Corrosion
- Protective Terminal Cap
- Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV and Salt/Fog Exposure
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 500 Hz
- Mounting Depth: 5" inches
- Hole Diameter: 9.19" inches
- Outer Diameter: 10.69" inches
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Video of RXM-T1:
Unboxing Video for RXM-T1:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market and of course at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXM-T1 is a 2 channel marine amplifier with 1,500 Watts peak output and 500 Watts MS (2x 250 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 1 x 750 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
The RXM-T1 has a conformal coating on its PCB (printed circuit board) in order to protect against moisture, dust, chemicals, and temperature extremes. This coating protects the amplifier from the elements of the ocean. If water gets sprayed on the amplifier you will not have to worry. The exterior screws are made of stainless steel to better withstand the elements. This amplifier is fully marine-rated from start to finish.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of an amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20%. RXM-T1 features a 50 Amp Maxi Fuse. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXM-T1 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. This amplifier is completely universal. It can be installed to any marine system.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 channel / bridgeable mono model, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXM-T1 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXM-T1 1500w Peak / 370w Dyno-Certified RMS Marine/Boat 2 Channel Amplifier Stereo Amp
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass Filter : 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass Filter : 15Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 40KHz
- Damping Factor : > 200 @ 100Hz
- 50 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions : (W x H x L) 8.6" x 2" x 13"
The Rockville Difference: Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!