- (1) Pair of Kicker 45KM84L 8" 600 Watt Marine Boat Waterproof Speakers w/ LED's
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC80B 7.7” Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) Rockville RXM-T1 1500w Peak / 370w Dyno-Certified RMS Marine/Boat 2 Channel Amplifier Stereo Amp Amp
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine Amplifier/Amp Install Wire Kit
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
What's In The Box:
- (2) 8" 4-Ohm Coaxials
- (8) Mounting Screws
- (8) Mounting Screw Clips
- (2) Wire Connection Cover
- (2) Zip Ties
Description of 45KM84L:
Loud and clear, the KM Coaxial Marine Speakers are built to pump out the tunes – and the fun - for years to come! Whether you mount your speakers in the hull or in KICKER® tower enclosures, you also get a pair of stout marine-grade grilles!
Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. KM speakers will endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- Pair KICKER 45KM84L 8" 600 Watt Marine Waterproof Speakers w/ LED's
- RMS Power Handling: 150 Watts (Per Speaker)
- Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts (Per Speaker)
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- One-Inch Titanium Tweeter
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Cover
- Sealed Motor Structure
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- White and Charcoal Grilles With Seven-Color LED System Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV and Salt/Fog Exposure
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 21 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 6.7" inches
- Mounting Depth: 3.75" inches
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Video of MAC80B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC80B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC80B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC80B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 7.7” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 7.4"
- Total Depth - 9.5"
- Cutout - 6.95"
- Diameter - 7.95".
- Mounting diameter - 7.47"
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 11.5"
*Although the pre-drilled holes will accommodate most speakers on the market, there may be some that don't fit. If that is the case you can drill holes into the lip of the can to line up with your speaker's mounting holes.
Video of RXM-T1:
Unboxing Video for RXM-T1:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market and of course at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXM-T1 is a 2 channel marine amplifier with 1,500 Watts peak output and 500 Watts MS (2x 250 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 1 x 750 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
The RXM-T1 has a conformal coating on its PCB (printed circuit board) in order to protect against moisture, dust, chemicals, and temperature extremes. This coating protects the amplifier from the elements of the ocean. If water gets sprayed on the amplifier you will not have to worry. The exterior screws are made of stainless steel to better withstand the elements. This amplifier is fully marine-rated from start to finish.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of an amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20%. RXM-T1 features a 50 Amp Maxi Fuse. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXM-T1 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. This amplifier is completely universal. It can be installed to any marine system.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 channel / bridgeable mono model, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXM-T1 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXM-T1 1500w Peak / 370w Dyno-Certified RMS Marine/Boat 2 Channel Amplifier Stereo Amp
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass Filter : 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass Filter : 15Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 40KHz
- Damping Factor : > 200 @ 100Hz
- 50 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions : (W x H x L) 8.6" x 2" x 13"
The Rockville Difference: Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
Video of RMWK:
- Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 20 ’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-OFC Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-CCA, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 25’ Blue Remote Wire
- (1) Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- (1) 120A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (1) 80A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (2) Ring Terminals
- (2) Spade Terminals
- (5) Speaker Cable Terminals
- (1) Washer
- (10) White Cable Ties