- (1) Kicker 43TCWRT104 10" Shallow Car Subwoofer In Slim Sub Box+Passive Radiator
- (1) Rockville RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Description of 43TCWRT104:
The new CompRT® Subwoofer Enclosures make surprisingly strong, smooth bass in a box under seven inches deep. The CompRT Thin Profile 10-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure comes loaded with a Reflex Subwoofer and RT Sub, then carpeted and loaded with a single 4 Ohm terminal. How do they keep the box so thin, yet generate so much bass? The combination of a Reflex Subwoofer and thin CompRT driver work as a team to create tons of bass in a box less than seven inches thick. The CompRT 10-Inch Enclosure works best with 400 watts of recommended power.
- Kicker 43TCWRT104 COMPRT10 800W 10" Shallow Car Subwoofer+Slim Sub Box Enclosure
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- Double venting for max cooling
- High-temp voice coil for increased power handling
- Tough Santoprene surround with interlocking front gasket
- Dual pair of spring-loaded wire terminals custom designed for shallow mount installations
- Inverted-bumped back plate and bumped top plate for full voice-coil clearance and excursion while maintaining a shallow profile
- Dual 10" Sealed Truck Enclosure
- Smallest sub-loaded enclosures from KICKER
- Easy-to-use impedance designated at the terminal cup assembly
- Tough KICKER wood enclosure
- Dense black carpeting
- Type: thin-profile
- No. of Woofers/Size (in, cm): 10, 25
- Impedance (Ohms): 4
- Power Watts (peak/RMS): 800/400
- Recommended power range: 100 - 400 watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 500Hz
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 96.5
- Box Top Depth (in, cm): 3-7/16, 8.8
- Box Bottom Depth (in, cm): 6-9/16, 16.7
- Box Height (in, cm): 11-13/16, 39
- Box Width (in, cm): 23-1/4, 59.1
Video of RXA-T1:
Over the years, the
technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and
bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in
developing the latest
technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding
amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean,
sleek design to its high
quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power
that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXA-T1 is a 2 channel high power amplifier with 1,500 Watts peak output, 750 Watts RMS output (2 x 375 @ 2 Ohms) and 500 Watts RMS (2 x 250 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 1 x 750 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 125 x 2 @ 4 Ohms and 185 x 2 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. That means you can install this amplifier to your factory or aftermarket receiver. Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 channel / bridgeable mono model, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXA-T1 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings
- 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono
- 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD
- 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- Peak Power: 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 50 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5" x 1.8" x 13"
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets