- (1) Pair of KICKER 43KM654LCW 6.5" 390 Watt Marine Boat Speakers w/LED Lights
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC65B 6.5" Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) Rockville RXD-F20 Micro Car/ATV Amplifier 1600w Peak 4 Channel 4x100W/CEA Rated
- (1) KICKER 43PXBTC Weather Proof Bluetooth Controller Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart PXBTC
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Description of 43KM654LCW:
KM coaxials are designed specifically for boat audio with weather-proof qualities that meet or exceed industry standards.
These bold, stylishly designed coaxials come packaged with easy-to-match charcoal or white grilles for a customized look.
These coaxials will brighten any boating experience with multi-color LED lights that can be changed to fit your mood or craft. Twenty color options as well as 19 dynamic modes are available when using the optional KMLC remote.
UV treatments on the coaxials' injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets and grilles help all models maintain in marine environments. These speakers can endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resisting sealed motors, cones and locking terminal covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
Spectacular highs and midrange sounds coupled with the simplest of speaker installations, provide full-range audio specifically for a marine environment.
Optional LED Remote
Customize your LED lighting to get the perfect look for your boat. The KMLC remote provides multi-function control of LED lighting by managing 20 different colors and 19 dynamic modes, including adjustable brightness, fade, speed/strobe and auto save.
- Pair KICKER 43KM654LCW 6.5" 390 Watt Marine Boat Speakers w/LED Lights
- Woofer(in,mm): 6-1/2, 160
- Tweeter(in,mm): 3/4, 20
- Tweeter Dome Material: Titanium
- Rated Impedance(Ω): 4
- Peak Power Handling(Watts): 195
- Continuous Power Handling(Watts RMS): 65
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 65 watts RMS per channel
- Multi-color LEDs
- Twenty color options as well as 19 dynamic modes
- UV treated injection molded polypropylene cone
- Santoprene speaker surround
- 3/4" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Neodymium tweeter magnet
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Splash and rust resistant design
- Sensitivity(1W,1m): 90
- Frequency Response(Hz): 35-21k
- Mounting Hole Diameter(in,mm): 5-1/8, 130
- Mounting Depth(in,mm): 2-7/8, 72
- Grilles: Charcoal and White
Video of MAC65B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC65B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting depth (in inches): 7.4"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Description of RXD-F20:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Proton amps offer.
The RXD-F20 is a 4 channel high power amplifier with 1600 Watts peak output, 600 Watts RMS output (4 x 150 @ 2 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 2 x 200 Watts RMS @ 4Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 75 x 4 @ 4 Ohms and 100 x 4 @ 2ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason, we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply arms rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-F20 features Dual 25 Amp Fuses. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-F20 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 ch/ 4 ch input mode switch, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXD-F20 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
One last point I want to make about this amplifier is efficiency. The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXD-F20 1600 Watt Peak / 800w RMS 4 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
.....300 Watts (4 x 75 Watts) @ 4 Ohms and 1% THD+N
.....400 Watts (4 x 100 Watts) @2 Ohms < 1% THD
.....400 Watts (2 x 200 Watts) Bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings:
.....800 Watts (4 x 200 Watts RMS) @ 2 Ohms
.....800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohm Bridged
.....600 Watts (4 x 150 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohms
- Peak Power:
.....1600 Watts (2 x 800 @ 2 Ohms or 1 x 1600 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable High Pass Crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Selectable +6dB/+12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- Dual 25 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 10.7"
Description of 43PXBTC:
Add Bluetooth to any audio system with this simple, weatherproof controller. Built as tough as the trails you ride, the 43PXBTC makes it easy to change source, volume or track at any speed – on any terrain.
Get the control you need on the trails you love! Equipped with a stereo RCA output and 3.5mm AUX input, the 43PXBTC Bluetooth Controller automatically pairs with your phone and mutes the music for incoming calls.
- KICKER 43PXBTC Bluetooth Interface & Controller PXBTC
- Frequency Response: (-3db): 20Hz-20KHz
- THD (250mV 1kHz, AUX input, 2.5V output): <0.01%
- S/N Ratio (AU-Weight) ref 5V, minimum volume: >100dB
- 3.5mm Stereo Aux Input sensitivity: 500mV
- RCA Output Voltage – Max. (1kHz input, 1% THD): 5V
- Total Mounting Depth: 2-9/16 inch (65 mm)
- Protrusion from Mounting Surface: 5/8 inch (16 mm)