- (1) Pair of Kicker 43CSC654 CSC65 6.5" 6-1/2" 600w 4-Ohm Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC65B 6.5" Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (1) Pair of Rockville RWBC Neoprene Covers For 6.5" Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers
- (1) Rockville RXD-F20 Micro Car/ATV Amplifier 1600w Peak 4 Channel 4x100W/CEA Rated
- (1) Boss Audio UBAC30 Water Resistant Bluetooth Controller Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- (1) Pair of Rockville 1.75" Rubber Adapter Inserts 4 Polaris RZR Tower Speaker Enclosures
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Description of 43CSC654:
Using zero protrusion PEI tweeters and a thick polypropylene woofer ensures you get every bit of clarity you need, without interfering with factory grilles. These CS speakers work best with 100 watts of recommended power.
- Pair KICKER 43CSC654 6.5" 6-1/2" 300w 4-Ohm Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
- Speaker Design: 2 - way
- Woofer Size: 6 1/2 in. (160 mm)
- Tweeter Size: 1/2 in. (13 mm)
- DC Resistance: 3.3 ohms
- Peak Power: 300 Watts per speaker / 600 Watts per pair
- Continuous Power (RMS): 100 per speaker / 200 Watts per pair
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 100 watts RMS per channel
- Features EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology - immediate improvement above OEM
- Stamped Steel Frame Basket
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1W, 1m
- Effective Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 4 13/16 in. (123 mm)
- Top Mount Depth: 3/8 in. (9 mm)
- Bottom Mount Depth: 1 11/16 in. (43 mm)
- Grilles: Yes
- Tweeter Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Tweeter Dome Material: PEI (polyether imide)
- Tweeter Design: Balanced dome
- Woofer Cone Material: Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Material: Polyester foam
Video of MAC65B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC65B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting depth (in inches): 7.4"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Description of RXD-F20:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Proton amps offer.
The RXD-F20 is a 4 channel high power amplifier with 1600 Watts peak output, 600 Watts RMS output (4 x 150 @ 2 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 2 x 200 Watts RMS @ 4Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 75 x 4 @ 4 Ohms and 100 x 4 @ 2ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason, we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply arms rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-F20 features Dual 25 Amp Fuses. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-F20 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 ch/ 4 ch input mode switch, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXD-F20 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
One last point I want to make about this amplifier is efficiency. The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXD-F20 1600 Watt Peak / 800w RMS 4 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
.....300 Watts (4 x 75 Watts) @ 4 Ohms and 1% THD+N
.....400 Watts (4 x 100 Watts) @2 Ohms < 1% THD
.....400 Watts (2 x 200 Watts) Bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings:
.....800 Watts (4 x 200 Watts RMS) @ 2 Ohms
.....800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohm Bridged
.....600 Watts (4 x 150 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohms
- Peak Power:
.....1600 Watts (2 x 800 @ 2 Ohms or 1 x 1600 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable High Pass Crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Selectable +6dB/+12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- Dual 25 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 10.7"
Features of UBAC30:
- Boss Audio UBAC30 Water Resistant Bluetooth Controller Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Universal Bluetooth Controller Compatible with any Amplifier with RCA Inputs
- Make Any 12V Amplifier with RCA Inputs a Bluetooth Audio Streaming Amplifier
- Bluetooth v4.1 w/Simple Pairing and Audio & Control (A2DP & AVRCP) Stream and Control your Favorite Music APPs
- 2 Ch Pre-Amp Outputs, 12V Amplifier Remote Trigger
- USB Charging only: 5VDC @ 1A, 3.5 mm Aux-Input
- IPX5-Rated (Water Resistant/Dustproof), Illuminated Soft Touch Controls
- On/Off, Volume Up/Down, Track Up/Down, Play/Pause
- Surface, Flush and Roll Bar Mounting (3/4", 1" O.D.)
Video of RWBC:
- Rockville RWBC (2) 6.5" Neoprene Wakeboard Tower Speaker Covers
- Affordable and popular way to protect speakers to keep them looking their best
- Protects your speakers from water, moisture, and all other outdoor elements
- Made of high quality, durable Neoprene fabric
- Heavy duty stitching
- Strong zipper provides snug fit and easy fitting
- Compatible with most Rockville 6.5" Tower Speaker Enclosures (ex. MAC65, DMAC65, RWB65, DWB65)
- Includes 2 covers
- Will fit 6.5” Speaker pods measuring
- Outside diameter: 7.4”
- Length: 9.25”
Feature of MAC INSERT:
(2) Rockville 1.75" Rubber Adapter Inserts For Polaris RZR Tower Speaker Enclosures