- (4) Boss Audio MRWT6C 2000 Watt 6.5" Roll Cage Wakeboard Tower Speakers Boat/ATV/UTV
- (1) Rockville RXM-F4 Marine 4 Channel Amplifier 2400 Watt/1200w RMS+PA Microphone
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Waterproof Marine/Boat Amp Installation Wire Kit
Authorized Boss Dealer!
Features of MRWT6C:
- Boss Audio MRWT6C 500 Watt 6.5" Roll Cage Wakeboard Tower Speaker Boat/ATV/UTV
- Weather Proof Enclosed System 6.5" 2-way Speaker Single
- Power Handling: 500 Watts Peak ; 250 Watts RMS
- Poly Injection Woofer Cone and Rubber Surround
- 1 Tweeter Per Speaker
- Fully Marinized
- Sold Individually
- Size: 6.5" in.
- Type: Enclosure
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz to 20 Hz
- SPL (1 Watt / 1 Meter): 94 dB
- Voice Coil Material: KIESV
- 1" Bullet Tweeter
- Dimensions: 12" x 8.5" x 11.25"
- Fits Bars 2" - 3"
Video of RXM-F4:
- PA Microphone
- High Level Input Wire
- Mounting Screws
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
Before we talk about the actual amplifier, I wanted to point out that we included a microphone. Most brands do not do this. We wanted to provide you guys with the best sounding marine amplifier of course. But we also wanted to give you the ability to have a microphone so you can use all the power of the system to communicate when out on the water. This will give you many new applications of what you can use your marine system for. We included a special circuitry in the amplifier that when you talk through the microphone the music will get lower and when you are done talking the music will go back to normal volume.
The RXM-F4 is a 4 channel high power amplifier with 2,400 Watts peak output, 1200 Watts RMS output (4 x 300 @ 2 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 2 x 1200 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 100 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ohms and 150 x 4 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
The RXM-F4 has a conformal coating on its PCB (printed circuit board) in order to protect against moisture, dust , chemicals, and temperature extremes. This coating protects the amplifier from the elements of the ocean. If water gets sprayed on the amplifier you will not have to worry. The exterior screws are made of stainless steel to better withstand the elements. This amplifier is fully marine-rated from start to finish.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20%. RXM-F4 features a 2 40 Amp Maxi Fuses. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXM-F4 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. With RCA inputs and High Level speaker inputsyou can run the signal to your marine stereo system weather you have an available preamp output available on your receiver or not. This amplifier is completely universal. It can be installed to any marine system.
features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns
on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable
12dB bass equalizer, 2 ch/ 4 ch input mode switch, mute and delay soft start
technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXM-F4 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak
limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
One last point I want to make about this amplifier is efficiency. The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXM-F4 Marine 4 Channel Amplifier
- 2400 Watt Peak/1200w RMS
- PA Microphone Included
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 400 Watts (4 x 100 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 600 Watts (4 x 150 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 2 x 300 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings
- 1200 Watts (4 x 300 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohm Bridged
- 800 Watts (4 x 200 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohms
- 1200 Watts (4 x 300 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- Peak Power: 2400 Watts (2 x 1200 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 2400 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 3KHz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 15Hz - 1KHz
- CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 300Hz, 500Hz - 3Khz (x10)
- High Level Input Auto Start Smart Turn-On
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalization Control
- 2 Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Selector
- Crossover Bandpass Control
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 80A Fuse rating (2 x 40 Amp Maxi Fuses)
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5? x 1.8? x 16.1?
Video of RMWK4:
Unboxing Video of RMWK4:
Rockville's exclusive Professional Marine Installation Kit features top of the line accessories which have been specifically engineered to withstand the toughest of marine environments. You will hear the difference and we guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Rockville Marine Audio Interconnect cables are specifically engineered to withstand the challenges of both salt water and fresh water marine installations. The utilization of tinned Oxygen Free 100% copper conductors with polyethylene dielectrics in a twisted-pair arrangement optimizes noise rejection. The small-diameter white PVC jacket is ultra-flexible enabling our cables to be easily routed around bends and through tight spaces. Our exclusive molded connector features a water proof inner cap that is heat shrunk in place over all solder connections thus guaranteeing a completely water proof and corrosion resistant connection. The locking plug design with split pin technology further insures tight connections that will not vibrate free even during the most extreme boating maneuvers.
Our Marine Grade Speaker Cables are engineered for
maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands
are all individually tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with
aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker
connection that is especially engineered for the marine environment.
Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout
the bulkhead with ease.
Rockville Marine Power Cables feature strands
which are all individually tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with
aluminum composite construction corrosion resistant and marine-ready.
Fine-strand construction and soft PVC jacket deliver excellent
flexibility. Our marine cables are much better quality than standard CCA wire kits. These kits have a very generous amount of copper in them. They are very similar in quality to the best brands kits on the market. The thickness of the wire is true-gauge. We have seen other brands who use thick plastic but very little copper inside the wire. Rockville wires are honest, true-to-spec and will make your music sound great.
- Rockville RMWK4 4AWG Guage Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 25’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-CCA Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 20’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 4’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-OFC, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 20’ Blue Remote Wire
- 1PC Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- 1PC 60A Mini-ANL Fuse
- 2PCS Ring Terminals
- 2PCS Spade Terminals
- 5PCS Speaker Cable Terminals
- 1PC Washer
- 10PCS White Cable Ties