Please note that Audiosavings audio engineers have tested this wire against 10 other brand names. We did all this research after getting complaints about certain other wires we used to carry.
Many other brands did not measure to 4 gauge like our Rockville wire. They had thick insulation but they were short on the wire. This cable is standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness of our cables.
We also tested resistance which is really the only thing that matters. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.The Rockville power wire features a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville R4G150B 4 AWG Gauge 4 Feet Blue Amplifier Power Wire
- Gauge: 4 Gauge (AWG American Wire Gauge Standard)
- Wire Length: 4 Feet (Cut from a 150 Foot Spool)
- Special Winding Configuration Reduces Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Current Transfer
- Incredibly Flexible and Extremely Durable
- Cool cable technology
- Thick Protective Ultra Soft PVC Translucent Jacket
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- Designed for Show Car Performance
- Ultra-Pure Conduction
- High Current Power Cable
- Eliminates Noise from the AC Line
- Shielding From RFI and EMI
- Stranding: 7x7x22x0.15mm (7 Ropes Consisting of 7 Sets of 22 Strands of 0.15mm Wire)
- Resist Abrasions, Chemicals, and Temperature Extremes
- Rated at 110°C (Celsius) / 230°F (Fahrenheit)
- Guaranteed to Make Your Amplifier Run Cooler and Sound Better
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
- Color: Blue
- Also available in Blue and Red
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.