- (4) Polk Audio DB842DVC 8” 750 Watt Dual 4-Ohm Car/Marine Boat Audio Subwoofer Sub
- (1) Rockville REC120 Quad 8" Ported Bedlined Sub Box For 2007- CURRENT GM Crew Cab
- (2) Dual Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spade Terminals
Authorized Polk Dealer!
Description of DB842DVC:
Rich Deep Bass, On the Go
Delivers thunderous sonic output and powerful low frequency response whenever… that will get your heart pumping.
Built to last for cars, boats and ATVs with an IP56 rating and tested for Salt-fog, UV & Humidity.
Space Saving Design
Slimmed down form factor reduces the need for oversized subwoofer enclosures for a look that goes virtually unnoticed—but a sound that doesn’t.
Dynamic Balance Technology
Patented process that guides material selection through rigorous testing that identifies and cancels out unwanted resonant frequencies.
- One 8" 4 ohm subwoofer
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Polk Audio DB842DVC 8” 750 Watt Dual 4-Ohm Car/Marine Boat Audio Subwoofer
- Driver Compliment: 8" (203.2mm)
- Cutout Dimensions: 7.28" (185mm)
- Mounting Height: 0.51" (13.05mm)
- Mounting Depth (Top): 3.82" (97mm)
- Mounting Depth (Bottom): 4" 102mm
- Peak Power Handling: 750 Watts
- Continuous Power Handling: 250 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-200kHz
- Sensitivity: 84 dB
- Magnet Weight: 24.7 oz
- Magnet Material: Ceramic
- Magnet Size: 110mm x 45mm x 18mm
- VC Diameter: 1.5"
- Minimum Sealed Enclosure: 0.5 cu. ft.
- Maximum Sealed Enclosure: 1.2 cu. ft.
- Minimum Vented Enclosure: 0.66 cu. ft.
- Maximum Vented Enclosure: 1.2 cu. ft.
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Polk Audio Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Polk Audio product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Polk Audio from an unauthorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
Features of REC120:
- 3/4" MDF
- Silver Tipped Screw Down Spring Loaded Terminals
- Finished with Bed Liner
- Air Space: 0.80 Cubic Feet (per sub)
- Mounting Depth: 11.25"
- Tuning Frequency: 33Hz
Complete Dual Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install two subwoofers into an enclosure, and wire your enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.