- (4) Kicker 43CWR84 COMPR8 600 Watt 8" 4-Ohm DVC Car Stereo Subwoofer Sub CWR8-4
- (1) Rockville REC120 Quad 8" Ported Bedlined Sub Box For 2007- CURRENT GM Crew Cab
- (2) Dual Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spade Terminals
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Video of 43CWR84:
CompR takes flexibility to another level with a single pair of stout, push-button wire terminals featuring a convenient impedance-selector slider for easily changing the dual-voice-coil impedance (2/8 Ohms or 1/4 Ohms, depending upon model). No additional wiring is needed for switching between series or parallel configurations.
Besides convenience, CompR delivers the deepest musical bass and is made to work perfectly with any mono amplifiers. The motor structure itself is a mechanical marvel, utilizing a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider for increased linearity and better sound with high-strength Spiralead™ tinsel leads woven through for maximum transfer of signal. A KICKER standard, the one-piece UniPlate,™ features the vented pole piece and bumped back plate that's tapered toward the edge to improve the magnetic force within the gap, optimizing that magnetic energy. The "bump" provides added voice-coil clearance, assuring precise performance. High-temp coil wire winding around the pole piece and innovative Quad Venting™ slots contribute to the woofers' efficient cooling attributes and durability.
With a double stacked magnet, the CompR provides powerful bass and a thunderous low-end response for the thump you crave when the volume knob needs a workout.
Kicker signature red double stitching makes an outstanding bond between the improved Santoprene®™ surround and a new all-polypropylene woofer cone. You get a deeper bass that stays pumping, no matter what the volume.
Two Coils, One Solution:
Every CompR has two sets of brass voice coil terminals, spring-loaded and covered in a lustrous satin nickel finish. A simple push of the terminal gives you the wiring options you need to get the most out of your system.
8" CompR 4 Ohm:
- The CompR Eight-Inch Subwoofer is a 4Ω dual voice coil design, making it easy to get the most out of your amp.
- A stacked magnet structure reliably delivers huge power handling and control, while the UniPlate™ back plate and pole piece serve as one solid unit, providing excellent thermal management.
- The CompR Eight-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 300 watts of recommended power.
- Kicker 43CWR84 8" 600 Watt Dual Voice Coil 4-Ohm Car Stereo Subwoofer
- Power Handling :
- Peak : 600 watts
- RMS : 300 watts
- Size : 8"
- Best subwoofer in its class
- Workhorse woofer with advanced components and superior technology
- Large-diameter, progressive-roll spider with high-strength Spiralead™ tinsel leads
- One-piece UniPlate™ with vented pole piece and bumped back plate
- Added voice-coil clearance for full excursion; high-temp coil wire
- Quad Venting™ included vertical and horizontal slots under the cone for ultimate cooling
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough Santoprene® surround
- Full-coverage steel basket with minimized mounting depth
- Stamped Steel Basket
- Spring-loaded Push Terminals
- Dual 4-Ohm high-temperature voice coils
- Double Stacked Magnet
- Frequency Response : 25 - 500Hz
- Sensitivity : 82.1dB @ 1w/1m
- Mounting Depth : 4-1/8"
- Mounting Diameter : 7"
- Min Sealed Box Vol : 0.4 cu. ft.
- Max Sealed Box Vol : 1.0 cu. ft.
- Min Vented Box Vol : 0.8 cu. ft.
- Max Vented Box Vol : 1.2 cu. ft.
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Kicker products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Kicker product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Features of REC120:
- 3/4" MDF
- Silver Tipped Screw Down Spring Loaded Terminals
- Finished with Bed Liner
- Air Space: 0.80 Cubic Feet (per sub)
- Mounting Depth: 11.25"
- Tuning Frequency: 33Hz
Complete Dual Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install two subwoofers into an enclosure, and wire your enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.