Our audio engineers have tested this wire against 10 other brand names. We did tons of research with the goal of creating a reasonably priced wire that has the same results as the expensive brand name wire.
We also tested resistance which is really the only thing that matters. Since Rockville wires are made with a higher percentage of copper, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than these other brands who make their wires mostly of aluminum.
Rockville power and ground cables are manufactured using the highest quality copper raw materials and engineered with other specialized elements so that they transfer high current draws with the absolute lowest impedance. By eliminating trapped air in our cables, our special manufacturing process ensures that our braided Super Flex cables remain extremely flexible and have a reduced skin effect which helps them keep cool and transfer power from battery to the amplifier with minimal signal loss.
What does all this mean to you?
It means a more efficient electrical system. Your amplifiers wont be starving for power or current. You can expect longer service life from your amplifier, and increased audio performance.
The Rockville power wire features a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville R8G250-Black 8 Gauge Black Amp Power Wire
- Gauge: 8 Gauge
- Wire Length: 25 feet (cut from a 250 foot spool)
- Rockville Cool Cable Technology
- Special Winding Configuration Reduces Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Current Transfer
- High Purity Oxygen Free Copper Standing
- Incredibly Flexible Yet Extremely Durable
- Thick Protective Ultra Soft PVC Translucent Jacket
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- Designed for Show Car Performance
- 1 Foot Markings on Wire Make it Easy to Read and Easy to Cut to Appropriate Size
- Ultra-Pure Copper Conduction
- High Current Competition Class Power Cable
- Eliminates Noise from the AC Line
- Shielding From RFI and EMI
- Resist Abrasions, Chemicals, and Temperature Extremes
- Rated at 110°C (Celsius) / 230°F (Fahrenheit)
- Guaranteed to Make Your Amplifier Run Cooler and Sound Better
- Stranding: 7 x 62 x 0.15mm (7 Ropes Consisting of 62 Strands of 0.15mm Wire)
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
- Color: Black
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.