- (1) Rockville MRCA25 25 Foot Twisted Pair Marine RCA Cable 100% Copper, Split Pin
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine Amplifier/Amp Install Wire Kit
- (1) Rockville RXM-F3 1600 Watt Marine/Boat 4 Channel Amplifier Amp+PA Microphone
- (2) (2) Rockville WB65 Black 6.5" 600w Metal Marine Wakeboard Swivel Tower Speakers
Rockville marine audio interconnect cables are specifically engineered to withstand the challenges of both salt water and fresh water marine installations. The utilization of tinned OFC copper conductors with polyethylene dielectrics in a twisted-pair arrangement optimizes noise rejection. The small-diameter white PVC jacket is ultra-flexible enabling our cables to be easily routed around bends and through tight spaces. Our exclusive molded connector features a water proof inner cap that is heat shrunk in place over all solder connections thus guaranteeing a completely water proof and corrosion resistant connection. Our locking plug design with split pin technology further insures tight connections that will not vibrate free even during the most extreme boating maneuvers.
- Rockville MRCA25 RCA Interconnect Cable
- 25’ Ultra-Flexible PVC Shield
- Twisted Pair
- Premium Audiophile Marine RCA Interconnect Cable
- High Performance Water Proof RCA Plugs
- Tinned Copper Strands for Sonic Purity
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
Video of RMWK:
- Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 20 ’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-OFC Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-CCA, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 25’ Blue Remote Wire
- (1) Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- (1) 120A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (1) 80A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (2) Ring Terminals
- (2) Spade Terminals
- (5) Speaker Cable Terminals
- (1) Washer
- (10) White Cable Ties
Video of RXM-F3:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high-quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
Before we talk about the actual amplifier, I wanted to point out that we included a microphone. Most brands do not do this. We wanted to provide you guys with the best sounding marine amplifier of course. But we also wanted to give you the ability to have a microphone so you can use all the power of the system to communicate when out on the water. This will give you many new applications of what you can use your marine system for. We included a special circuitry in the amplifier that when you talk through the microphone the music will get lower and when you are done talking the music will go back to normal volume.
The RXM-F3 is a 4 channel high power amplifier with 1,600 Watts peak output, 800 Watts RMS output (4 x 200 @ 2 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 2 x 200 Watts RMS @ 4Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 65 x 4 @ 4 Ohms and 95 x 4 @ 2 ohms<1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to other son the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason, we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
The RXM-F3 has a conformal coating on its PCB (printed circuit board) in order to protect against moisture, dust, chemicals, and temperature extremes. This coating protects the amplifier from the elements of the ocean. If water gets sprayed on the amplifier you will not have to worry. The exterior screws are made of stainless steel to better withstand the elements. This amplifier is fully marine-rated from start to finish.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of an amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20%. RXM-F3 features three 20 Amp Maxi fuses. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXM-F3 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. This amplifier is completely universal. It can be installed to any marine system.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 ch/ 4 ch input mode switch, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXM-F3 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXM-F3 1600 Watt Peak/800w RMS Marine Class D Mono Block Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
.....65 Watts RMS x 4 Channel @4 Ohms and 1% THD+N
.....85 Watts x 4 @ 2 Ohms < 1% THD
.....2 x 200 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings:
.....800 Watts (4 x 200 Watts RMS) @ 2 Ohms
.....800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohm Bridged
.....500 Watts (4 x 125 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohms
- Peak Power:
.....1600 Watts (2 x 800 @ 2 Ohms or 1 x 1600 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 3KHz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 15Hz - 1KHz
- CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 300Hz, 500Hz - 3Khz (x10)
- Crossover Band-Pass Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- 2 Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.05%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- Three 20 Amp Maxi Fuses
- Dimensions: ( W x H x L ) 8.6" x 2" x 13.7"
Video of WB65:
- Pair 6.5” Black Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers
- Waterproof Leading Wire
- Mounting Brackets and Mounting Hardware
- ABS Chrome Grill
- Installation Hardware
- Wiring Instructions
The WB65 2-Way marine wakeboard tower speakers by Rockville are the newest addition to the Rockville marine audio lineup. These speakers are both sleek and durable. You get a pair of 6.5” waterproof speakers in a metal enclosure. Each speaker is equipped with a 1” titanium dome tweeter and a 6.5” long excursion woofer. Each speaker can handle 150 watts RMS & 300 watts peak!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The WB65 was designed with good looks and durability in mind. The grill is constructed from ABS. The 1” titanium dome tweeters really make the sound of these speakers stand out. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The long excursion woofer is both reliable and sounds great. The material used on these woofers are the same materials used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition, rubber is an extremely waterproof material. The long excursion woofer makes for low end bass and mids that truly make these speakers sound amazing!
The mounting brackets are made of aluminum and built to last. These brackets are light weight, durable and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the flexibility to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your ride.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, these speakers are versatile and are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs.
- Pair Rockville WB65 Black 6.5" 600w Metal Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers
- Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts (Per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling: 150 Watts (Per Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 500Hz – 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 90dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Black Enclosure
- Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket Rotates 360°
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- 15 oz High Density Magnet
- 1” Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- These Wakeboard Speakers Fit Bars Ranging From 1.75" to 2.5" inches
- Color: Black
- Product Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.8" x 7.8" x 11.8" inches (Per Speaker)
- Product Weight: 5.3 lbs. (Per Speaker)