- (2) Rockville W8K9D4 8" Inch 2000w Car Audio Subwoofer Dual 4-Ohm Sub CEA Compliant
- (1) Rockville Dual 8" Subwoofer Box For 2007-20 GM/Chevy 1500 Crew Cab 2500HD/3500HD
- (1) Dual Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spade Terminals
Video of K9 6.5” and 8” Subs:
- Rockville W8K9D4 K9 Series 8" Dual4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 2000 Watts
- Program Power Handling: 1000 Watts
- CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 500 Watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer ASV Voice Coils Wound with OFC Wire Made in USA
- This voice coil is stable up to 200 degrees celcius! The voice coil windings are made in the USA!
- Double Stacked 122 Oz High Quality Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient And Lighter Weight
- Two Chrome-Plated Binding Post Terminals
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone With Beautiful Finish
- Our cones are ultra-stiff. They are thicker and stronger than other subs on the market making our subs able to handle more power.
- Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion
- Black Stitching Cone Reinforcement Ensures Long Life
- New Ultra-stiff PolyPropylene (PP) Dustcap
- Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils
- Vented Hole on T-yoke Enhances Heat Dissipation
- Special Custom Rubber Boot Magnet Covers Make the Woofer Look Nice and Protects the Magnet
- Custom Rockville Mounting Gasket Looks Beautiful and Makes it Easy To Mount the Subwoofer Air-Tight
- High BL Magnetic Motor Gap
- We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated
- Poly cotton spider with very good elasticity
- Cutout Diameter: 7.32” inches
- Mounting Depth: 5.91” inches
- Frequency Response: 48 hz- 800hz
- 10mm T-Yoke + 10mm Washer
- Sensitivity: 81.2dB
- Sealed Enclosure Volume:0.28-0.42 Cubic Feet
- Vented/Ported Enclosure Volume: 0.64-0.92 Cubic Feet
- Weight: 18.74 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 20.95 Lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions:11.42"x 11.42"x11.81" Inches
- Body: Non-Pressed Paper
- Gap Plate Inside Diameter: 67.4mm (2.65 inches)
- Gap Plate Outside Diameter: 145mm (5.71 inches)
- Gap Plate Thickness: 10mm (0.39 inch)
- Yoke Outside Diameter: 145mm (5.71 inches)
- Yoke Thickness: 10mm (.0.39 inches)
- Yoke Pole Diameter:60.1mm (2.37 inches)
- 2 hole 8" Ported for GMC/Chevy 2007-Current Crew Cab
- Underseat Front fire
- Finished with Durable Bed Liner
- 2007-Current GMC/Chevy Crew Cab
- Air Space:0.8 Cubic Feet (per sub)
- Mounting Depth: 11.25"
- Tuning Frequency: 35HZ
Complete Dual Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install two subwoofers into an enclosure, and wire your enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.