- (2) Rockville W6T3-S2 6” Car Subwoofers Totaling 600 Watts
Video of W6T3S2:
Rockville W6T3-S2 6" Subwoofers feature the thinnest mounting depths available making them the best shallow-mount driver's suitable for the most intricate bass installations. Deep bass that's made to fit where standard-sized subwoofers can’t. The 6" version is perfect for any application that has limited space. What is best about this sub is that it sounds like a 10" subwoofer. Even though it is small, it sounds great.
The Rockville W6T3-S2 subwoofers feature a 2-Ohm single voice coil. These subwoofers are engineered to deliver serious low frequency response where space is limited. Whether installed behind the seat in a compact car, pick-up truck or in a motorcycle's saddlebags, make no mistake Rockville T3™ subs will rock you!
Utilizing a sophisticated “High-BL” motor structure together with a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider provides increased linearity and superior overall sound quality. A vented core magnet motor structure with extra thick back & top plates allows for full voice-coil extended peak-to-peak excursion, creating ultra deep bass response. Engineered with a special aluminum alloy high-temperature voice coil winding around the high-mass vented pole piece, helps to keep the woofers cool even when your music gets “hot”!
The Rockville W6T3S2 is CEA-2031 compliant and rated with an amazing 300 watts peak and 150 watts RMS. That means you are getting 100% accurate RMS power ratings. These days lots of brands have competitions over how many thousands of watts they can write on the box of their items. The problem is you do not know what you are getting from them. It is easy to print a box that says 2,000 watts Max. Our subwoofers are rated in the same way that other famous brands rate their products. We also feel our manufacturing engineers are the best. The sound quality on our Rockville subs are just amazing. Our engineers who design the subwoofers are all in in the USA and have over 30 years experience manufacturing car audio.
If you are not happy with these, we will call tag them and take them back within 30 days of when you receive them for a full refund. On top of that you get a 1 year exchange warranty for any defects.
If you want the best value for a shallow mount car subwoofer, and you want a great quality product that sounds great, and you also want hassle free return policies, then we highly recommend these Rockville T3 subs.
K6 Woofer Features:
- Rockville W6T3-S2 6” 300 Watt 2-Ohm Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer
- Power Handling: 300 Watts Peak Power/150 Watts RMS (CEA Rating)
- Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Ultra Stiff Composite Pulp with Kevlar Cone
- 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap
- Ultra Slim, Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket
- High Density Laminated Butyl Rubber Surround
- High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated with High
- BL Motor Gap
- Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure
- High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Lightweight Compact Design Ideal for Any Installation
- Magnet Protection Rubber Band
- Dual Nickel Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Impedance: SVC 2 Ohm
- Cutout Diameter: 5.6 Inches
- Mounting Depth: 2.3 Inches
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz to 500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 83dB @ 1w/1m
- Sealed: 0.25 Cu. Ft - 0.75 Cu. Ft.
- Vented: Not Recommended