- (2) Denon VL12 Prime Direct-Drive DJ Turntables, True Quartz Lock+Built-in RGB lights
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- VL12 Prime
- IEC Power Cable
- Stereo RCA Cable w/GND
- 45 Adapter
- Tracking Light
- User Manual
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Description of VL12 Prime:
Designed for Today, Built for the Future
The Denon DJ VL12 Prime sets the new bar position as the most superior turntablist technology available today. Featuring the most optimal acoustic isolation capabilities, able to handle any loud, bass-heavy environment, there’s no classic or control vinyl-based gig the VL12 cannot handle. This true quartz locked, direct-drive Pro DJ Turntable offers you the most exhilarating ‘hands-on’ performance experience you could ever imagine.
Powerful, Visual, Tactile, Creative!
Visually stunning and customizable to your DJ branding preference, the VL12’s platter light ring can be set to a multitude of colors, with adjustable brightness and a ‘lights-out’ mode too. The platter itself features an easy grip/brake, chamfered shape, so you can make the most direct and subtle adjustments to your vinyl mix. The VL12’s beauty and elegance needs power to complete the circle; the VL12 Prime’s adjustable, and ‘highest in industry’ torque ensures that your mixing, scratching and cutting experience on the VL12 is always solidly accurate, so your legacy is assured.
Sounding You Out
You are defined as a DJ by your musical choices, your performance and your sound quality – The VL12 has your back on that, no questions asked, with an innovative isolated motor design resulting in the most optimal signal-to-noise ratio. The S-shaped tonearm is beautifully engineered for accuracy in tracking, sonic performance and ease of use, plus features a reinterpreted, dual function (lock/rest) support. Whether you play original vinyl, are a Club DJ, ‘Battle-Style’ Turntablist, or rock control vinyl in DVS mode, the Denon DJ VL12 shines above conventional OEM units, offering you the contemporary, next-level standard in legacy based performance DJ’ing.
- Isolation feet eliminate unwanted vibration and feedback
- Highest-in-industry 5kgf/cm torque on “High” setting
- Innovative ‘easy grip/brake’ chamfered platter redefines tactile DJ touch
- Isolated motor design, for optimal signal-to-noise ratio
- S-shaped tone arm for accurate tracking
- Reinterpreted tone arm support with dual-function ‘lock or rest’ feature
- Rugged all-metal tone arm base and high-quality brushed metal controls
- 2-speed operation 33 1/3rd and 45 RPM (45 RPM adapter included)
- Adjustable pitch range: ±8%, 16%, 50%
- Built-in RGB lighting illuminates platter’s edge
- Color selection and brightness controls
- Drive: Quartz direct-drive
- High Torque: 5 kgf/cm (instant); 3.4 kgf/cm (stable)
- Low Torque: 3.2 kgf/cm (instant); 1.4 kgf/cm (stable)
- Starting Time: 0.3 seconds
- Braking System: Electronic
- Material: Aluminum die-cast
- Diameter: 13.1” / 332 mm
- Weight: 4.9 lbs. / 2.2 g
- Effective Length: 9.4” / 238 mm
- Overhang: 1.0” / 25 mm
- Offset Angle: 20.5°
- RPM: 33⅓, 45
- Wow & Flutter: < 0.05%
Output: Phono-level via stereo RCA cablebr
Pitch Range: +-8%, +-16%, +-50%
- (2) RCA outputs (1 stereo pair)
- (1) IEC power input
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 65 W
Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- 17.8” x 14.0” x 5.9”
- 27.4 lbs.
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic
Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a
need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable
price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable
brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the
cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands;
we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product
developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at
Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic
that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic
cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal
Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
metal mic body
Response: 80 - 13Khz
600 Ohms ± 30%
-72 ± 3dB
quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
OFC oxygen free copper
delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
cable connectors are very solid and durable
Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the
- Black Color
- DJ1500 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of DJ1500:
Rockville brings you Pro quality DJ headphones at an incredible price with its new DJ1500. These headphones are tailor made to meet the demanding needs of today’s DJs. The DJ1500 features large over-the-ear swiveling cups with superbly comfortable foam ear pads (interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions included) that seal tight around the ear for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering an extended frequency range and incredible bass response. You’ll hear pronounced vocals; rich, deep bass, rich mids, and crisp highs that will make mixing tracks a breeze. We’ve also incorporated exclusive sound isolation technology which helps to greatly reduce background noise.
The DJ1500 features a clean modern look with ergonomically designed ear cups that swivel 45° up and can flip around 180°. The headband is made of soft supple leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. Improved rugged swivel joints can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide years of carefree use. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. We also provide a hard leather case to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
With deep bass response, optimal sound reproduction, and a sleek modern design the DJ1500 will quickly become your first choice whether spinning wax at the club or practicing your mixing techniques at home.
- Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional DJ Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed large over-the-ear swivel cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 47” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response: 8Hz – 22KHz
- Max. Power: 800MW
- Rating Power: 400MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)