- (2) KRK V6S4-NA V-Series 6" Powered Reference Studio Monitor Active Speaker
- (1) Rockville RVSM1 Pair of Near-Field Studio Monitor Stands w/ Adjustable Height
- (1) Beyerdynamic DT-990-PRO-250 Open Back Studio Reference Monitor Headphones
- (1) Rockville Solo-Cast Pro USB Microphone w/Recording Interface+Headphone Out+Stand
- (1) Pair Rockville RRS190S Foam Studio Monitor Isolation Pads 7.5" x 9.5"/3 Angles
Authorized KRK Dealer!
KRK Systems V Series 6 nearfield studio monitors are specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 4 as the go to monitor of choice.
V-Series 6 includes 49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
- KRK V6S4-NA V-Series 6" Powered Reference Studio Monitor Active Speaker
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's
- Mid and High Frequency EQ's
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points
- System type:Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency:Woofer, 6.5" cast aluminum frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
- High-Frequency:Tweeter, 1", Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet
- Frequency Response:49Hz - 19kHz
- Frequency Range:40Hz - 24kHz
- Max Peak SPL:115 dBSPL
- Power Output:LF (125 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (155 Watts)
- High Control:H1 (High Shelf -2dB 10kHz, H2 (High Shelf -1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H3 (High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H4 (Flat), H5 (High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz), H6 (High Shelf +1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz, H7 (High Shelf +2dB 10kHz)
- Low Control:L1 (Low Shelf -3dB 60Hz), L2 (Low Shelf -1.5dB 60Hz), L3 (Low Shelf -2dB 60Hz / Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L4 (Flat), L5 (Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L6 (Low Shelf +1.5dB 60Hz), L7 (Low Shelf +3dB 60Hz)
- Enclosure Construction:MDF / Aluminum
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.89" (353mm) x 9.09" (231mm) x 11.34" (288mm)
- Weight:20.72Lbs. (9.4 Kg.)
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all KRK Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by KRK Product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise>
Please note: If you purchase KRK from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
Video of RVSM1:
These heavy-duty Near-Field monitor stands are designed with home and project recording studios in mind. The height is adjustable for listening while sitting or standing, and locks in place with a security pin. Three rubber pads on the bottom of the base keep this stand stable on any surface. The entire stand breaks down into four pieces for easy storage and travel.
- (2) Near-Field Monitor Stands
- Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Nylon clutch for adjusting
- EVA Pad on top to eliminate unwanted vibrations
- Triple enforced steel base with ultimate sturdiness
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 80 lbs.
- Adjustable height Range: 33-45 inches
- Base: 17.7 x 17.7 x 17.7 inches
- Top Plate: 9.05 x 9.45 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 inch- 1.37 inch
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Authorized Beyerdynamic Dealer!:
The DT 990 PRO is an open dynamic headphone for studio applications. Due to a weight reduction of the diaphragm an excellent sound reproduction quality is achieved. Its rugged design with a spring steel headband ensures a secure fit and withstands all demands. Soft headband and ear cushioning systems ensure a high comfort over long periods of time.
- DT 990 PRO Professional Open Back Dynamic Monitoring Headphones
- Open, diffuse-field studio headphone
- Professional version of the many times awarded “DT 990”
- Extremely lightweight diaphragm for superb impulse performance
- Excellent sound reproduction
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided cable
- Velour, circumaural ear pads
- Transmission type : Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle) : Open
- Headphone impedance : 250 ohms
- Headphone frequency response : 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure : 96 dB
- Construction : Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug : Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging : 380 g
- Click Here To View The User Manual (Link Opens In A New Window)
- Click Here To View The Specification Sheet (Link Opens In A New Window)
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Beyerdynamic Products at the lowest price as possible.
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by Beyerdynamic Product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Beyerdynamic from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
The Rockville Solo-Cast Pro is what we believe to be the best value in the world for a high-end USB microphone.
Included is a solid metal microphone with a really cool gold pop filter, as well as a high quality metal shock mount, and a metal tabletop stand. Everything you need to start streaming, recording or podcasting is included in the box!
This is an all in one USB microphone that has a 2 way USB interface built in. What this means is you can record to your computer and hear your monitor mix using the headphone output on the mic.
The Solo-Cast Pro uses top of the line components and has a 24 bit 192 Khz sample rate.
This mic features a gain knob which will increase or decrease the sensitivity of the microphone. There is also a headphone jack with volume control so you can raise or lower the volume of your monitoring mix.
This is a condenser microphone which means when you talk the microphone does not have to be right in front of your mouth. The mic will pick up sounds in the room even if the mic is not right near the sound. You will also get industry leading sound quality with no distortion just like with all Rockville studio microphones.
This microphone does not require any drivers and is compatible with all MAC and Windows operating systems.
The Solo-Cast Pro is a beautiful looking all in one USB microphone with a built-in audio interface that includes high quality accessories and has the industry leading performance that you would expect from Rockville.
What's in the Box:
- 6 foot USB cable
- Metal shock mount
- Gold pop filter
- Metal tabletop stand
- Owners manual and warranty card
- Rockville Solo-Cast Pro USB Microphone w/Recording Interface+Headphone Out+Stand
- Perfect for Podcasting, Streaming, recording, and more
- High rate AD/DA conversion technology
- Sampling rate: 24Bit/192kHz.
- 1/8” headphone out with zero delay monitoring.
- High quality capsule provides smooth and clear sound
- Gain knob controls the overall volume/sensitivity
- Mute button
- Built in headphone jack with built in headphone amplification and zero latency
- No distortion on microphone or headphone sound
- Low power consumption
- No drivers needed
- Compatible with all the latest versions of Windows and MAC with no drivers needed
- Element: High quality condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response:30Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity:-36dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max.Input SPL:130dB(at 1kHz 1% T.H.D)
- Sampling Rate: 24Bit
- ADC: 8,11.025,16,22.05,32,44.1,48kHz
- DAC: 32,44.1,48kHz
- Dynamic Range: 89dB
- S/N Ratio: 96dB
- Dynamic Range: 93dB
- Stereo output power:105mW
- Microphone Weight: 0.88 lbs
- Stand Weight: 2.31 lbs
Video of RRS190S:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RRS190S is specially designed to increase monitoring accuracy. These are made to decrease unwanted vibrations and noises so that you are left with accurate sounds. No matter how good your monitors are, they can never sound the way they were meant to if they are carrying over vibrations and unwanted noises into your music. These are 7.5" by 9.5" and includes 2 pads which will accommodate (2) monitors.
Isolate your speakers!
Rockville isolation pads are designed to acoustically isolate your studio monitors. They were designed to work in studios and give studio quality sound; however some customers will also use them for high end home theater setups. Typically when speakers are placed on hard surfaces, they can vibrate. The vibrations cause the speakers’ sound to become inaccurate, unfocused and lose their “musical transparency." The Rockville Isolation Pad package includes a pair of high-density acoustic foam pads with multiple angle inserts that allow you to fine-tune your speakers positioning. Though conceived and designed for studio monitors/speakers you can decouple and isolate any sensitive studio device such as DVD players, turntables and laptops.
How to get maximum performance from your Monitors!
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads are the most cost-effective improvement you make to your sound system. Imagine the isolation pads as being your speaker systems “shock absorbers”. Place the Rockville Isolation Pads under your monitors they will absorb vibrations and decouple your monitor to stop vibrations that would otherwise transfer into your studio environment. Isolation Pads will make a day and night difference in the sound quality of your studio. You spent good money on your studio monitors, now go the extra mile to make them sound their best.
Rockville Studio Isolation Pads Feature:
- Easiest and affordable way to improve your studio monitors sound
- Decouples your studio monitors from desktops and monitor stands for accurate reproduction
- Each package contains 2 Isolation Pads - enough for 2 studio monitors
- 2-part angled design provides you with a wide range of tilt options, including flat, +/-4 degrees, and +/-8 degrees
- Supports up to 100 lbs., so they can isolate a variety of studio gear
- Handsome charcoal gray color
Decouple your monitors for super-accurate sound
What Rockville Isolation Pads do is called "decoupling." When your monitors sit on your desk or floor, they transmit vibrations that cause the surface that they're sitting on to vibrate at low bass frequencies. These bass vibrations don’t get recorded in to your mix because they are not really in your mix. But when you play the mix in your studio the “coupled” vibrations, will be heard giving you false sound reproduction. But because these “coupled” vibrations are not being recorded when you play your mix outside of your studio, all those low bass frequencies will be gone. By “decoupling: your monitors, you eliminate these false low frequency vibrations, helping you to create accurate mixes that will sound great on any playback system.
Perfectly position your monitors
Rockville Isolation Pads allow you to position your studio monitors at the exact angle you need. Each pad comes in two pieces, each with a 4 degree angle. That allows you to tilt your monitor at one of five different angles: flat, +/-4 degrees, or +/-8 degrees. This allows you to place your monitors flat on your desk top or angled down for proper positioning.
The most affordable way to improve the sound of your studio monitors
- Rockville RRS190S: Monitor Isolation Pads
- 3 Angle High Density Foam
- 7.5" x 9.5"
- High quality, High Density Foam
- Eliminates vibrations and unwanted noises in your studio
- Price is for (2) pads which accommodates (2) speakers
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.