- (2) Pair Hifonics TPS-CX80 8" 300 Watt Marine/Boat LED Speakers w/ Compression Horns
- (1) Rockville DBM45 4-Channel 2000w Peak/500w Dyno-Certified RMS Marine/Boat Amplifier
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine Amplifier/Amp Install Wire Kit
- (2) Pair Rockville MAC90B 8” Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
Description of TPS-CX80:
Hifonics marine and powersports certified high end 8 inch Coincident Mounted Compression Horns featuring UHS (ultra-high sensitivity) and TALWave Technologies. Packaged as pairs (Black)
- Marine Grade Protection: Marine/Powersports Certified
Protected for water and dirt. UV protected against sun fade.
- Tweeter Dome Material: 1 Inch Pure Titanium Compression Diaphram
Very smooth musical response, with very high output with minimal required amplifier power
- Compression Horn: Coincident Mounted Compression Horn
Overall volume is improved as much as +5dB over conventional speakers, Wavelength Transparent Acoustic Lens improves midrange frequencies through the cone
- Surround: Natural Butyl Rubber
Remains musical in all weather. Does not stiffen in cold.
- Cone:6.5 inch Composite Poly Cone
Water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
- Voice Coil Former: High Temperature Voice Coil and Former
Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight.
- Spider: Water resistant spider
Woven fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
- Cooling System: Front and Rear Venting
Air passes through the spider and back plate to exchange air over the voice coil.
- Crossover Type: 12dB Butterworth
Smooth transition from high to lower frequencies remain musicial and not harsh or distorted
- Frame: Composite ABS and glass fiber frame
Composites add strenth to the frame without adding distortions or harmonics that can affect the tonal quality of the speaker
- Motor: High Energy Y30 Motor assembly
High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power
- Grills: Composite
UV treated against sun fade and waterproof
- Marine Certified: YES
Longer life against harsh conditions. Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating. Conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand.
- IPX67: YES
Tested to the highest Marine and Motorsports standards for resisting the elements
- Tweeter Material: Titanium Dome Tweeter
Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power
- Marine Certified Crossover: Marine Certified Crossover
Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection
- Illumination: YES
Hardwired illumination for traditional Hifonics Blue, Red or "off".
- Centering Ring: YES
Centering ring allows the speakers to tip left/right when mounted to an arced mount
- RMS Power Handling (CEA426B): 90
- PEAK Power Handling (CEA426B): 180
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ?
- Frequency Response +/- 10DB: 20Hz-24kHz
- Frequency Response +/- 3DB: 48Hz - 27kHz
- Sensitivity (1 WATT/1 METER): 92dB
- Weight With Grills & Gasket: 3.11 lbs (1.36kg)
- Certifications: IPX6/7, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
- Dimensions: 22.5 X 10.13 X 6.13 in (57.1 X 25.7 X 15.4 cm)
- Weight: 7.7 lbs (3.49 kg)
Video of RMWK:
- Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 20 ’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-OFC Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-CCA, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 25’ Blue Remote Wire
- (1) Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- (1) 120A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (1) 80A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (2) Ring Terminals
- (2) Spade Terminals
- (5) Speaker Cable Terminals
- (1) Washer
- (10) White Cable Ties
Video of MAC90B:
What's In The Box:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC90B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!***
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC90B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Wet sounds, Rockford Fosgate, MB Quart Pioneer and more!. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair Rockville MAC90B 8” Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 8” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 7.67"
- Total Depth - 11"
- Cutout - 7.3"
- Diameter - 8.97".
- Mounting diameter - TBD
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 12.3"
Fits Speakers Such As:
- Rockford Fosgate Punch PM282H/PM282B
- Pioneer TS-MR2040
- MB Quart NK1-120L
- Wet Sounds XS-808/SW808/Revo-8
- AND MORE!
How To Install a Marine Amplifier onto Your Boat:
Video of DBM45:
What's in The Box:
- DBM45 amplifier
- PA microphone
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Mounting screws
- Warranty card
- Owner’s Manual
The all new dB marine series of amplifiers gives you the best of both worlds! We took the sound of our best-selling series of dB car amps and we added top of the line marine grade parts so that they will last forever and withstand even the harshest conditions on the water.
We went a little overboard (no pun intended) to make this amp marine ready. We conformal coated the PCB board with a waterproof glue that is painted on to protect the circuitry. We then added waterproof silicone covers over the terminals so that water can never get into the amp. The heat sink, including the bottom plate, is made of aluminum which is rustproof. The end panels, internal mounting screws and hardware of the amp are made of stainless steel and are rustproof. Even after many years of use the amp will be rust free and operate like new!
The DBM45 is a 4-Channel high power amplifier with 2,000 watts peak output and 500 watts Dyno Certified power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
This amp has a very cool fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover. What is cool about it is that our crossover supports low pass, high pass, bandpass, and subsonic. This makes our amp ideal for subwoofers (sealed and vented), full range speakers, and midrange speakers. In high pass mode we allow you to filter out frequencies between 15Hz - 4K Hz. In full mode you will not be filtering any frequencies. The really cool part is in low pass mode you can use the high pass and low pass mode. So for example you can set the low pass mode to 50 hz, and then you can set the high pass to 15 Hz. In this case you would be playing frequencies in the range of 15-50 Hz on this channel. This would be an example of using the subsonic filter. Another option you have is for midrange speakers, you can use our low pass filter and set it really high. Lets say to 150 hz. And then you can set the high pass to 3K hz and your midrange speakers will only play that frequency range. Our advanced crossover technology will allow you to really fine tune each speaker to get the sound you desire.
The dBM45 is protected by a fully IC controlled circuit which includes mute, delay, soft start technology so that the amplifier will turn on safely every time and protect your speakers from popping.
We are so confident in your satisfaction with this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. If this amp does not perform as well as you expected, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and give you your money back. This means that, if for any reason you want to return the amplifier for a full refund within 90 days, you can! (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Rockville DBM45 4-Channel 2000w Peak/500w Dyno-Certified RMS Marine/Boat Amplifier
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 125 Watts x 4 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 85 Watts x 4 Channel
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 250 Watts x 2 Channel
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 4 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 340 Watts x 4 Channel
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 1000 Watts x 2 Channel
- Painted Conformal Coating PCB Board (Uses 2577 Waterproof Glue)
- Waterproof silicone covers for end panels
- Rustproof Aluminum heat sink with white painted finish
- Stainless steel end panels are rustproof
- All screws and mounting hardware are stainless steel and rustproof
- Bottom panel is aluminum and rustproof
- All channels on the amp have crossovers so they can each be used for subs or full range speakers or tweeters or midrange speakers
- All channels on the amplifier are bridgeable
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Adjustable Subsonic Filter: 15Hz -40Hz (This filter is on the HPF knob)
- Adjustable Low Pass Filter: 40Hz – 4KHz
- Adjustable Band Pass Filter: 15 Hz - 4 kHz (use both the HPF and LPF filter)
- Adjustable High Pass (Subsonic) Filter: 15 Hz - 4 kHz (use both the HPF and LPF filter)
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- 2CH/4CH Input Mode Switch
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Adjustable Input Level Control
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.05%
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz
- Damping Factor: >85 @ 100Hz
- (2) 35 Amp ATC Fuses
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- 35 Amp x2 ATC Fuse
- Microphone input and PA microphone included
- Product Dimensions (W x H x L): 9? x 2.4? x 15.1? inches
- Product Weight: 7.7 Lbs